Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

Hello beauty talk members, I see so many color threads here. I love to chat about luxury skincare products and procedures. I am addicted to trying new things and am always on the lookout for something new in skincare. 

Have a favorite luxury brand or product? 

Have a fav skin tool or treatment? Please share.

Curious about botox? Spa treatments and peels? let's share our experiences here .

We can also post good GWP's, and specials. Smiley Happy

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

@BaseballMommy - I sent you a PM Smiley Happy

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

TY NIKI, I want to try this brand, I will pm you!  Smiley Happy

OK I am being reading discussion on this thread and was motivated to checkout Odacite products at Detox Market's website. Here is a question @Mochapj or anyone else using the line.The sizes of the serums are very tiny but they are described serum concentrates. Are they supposed to be mixed with like say Time release delivery cream to dilute them or you use them as is. If they are to be used as is, how you cover entire face with one or two drops. At the moment the only serious issue I see with my skin is ever increasing size of pores. they suddenly started showing a few months ago and seem to be increasing and looking more visible when i wear makeup. Which of Odacite product will work for this problem. other secondary concerns are hyper pigmentation (which is much better since I started using Oskia brightlight serum) and of course Anti aging. So please guide me ladies.  

@fatimamummy They are concentrates.  I use approximately 3 drops at a time (mixing a few different serums together) and that generously covers my face.

you can mix them into the cream, but I don't, I use them as is. If you apply after cleansing and your face is a little damp still, it is easy enough to spread 2-3 drops all over the whole face. I dispense the 3 serums into my hand, rub together to blend and then massage into my face.  

I've had 2 bottles in my empties since I started using them a few months ago, but I couldn't tell you how long they last for certain because I knocked both over, lol. Even with doing that, they both lasted over a month.

I'll have to look at which would be good for pores, I am not sure.  But for hyperpigmentation pa+g is amazing, and anti aging I'd recommend CaR or Ac+R.

@Mochapj - how often do you use your drops? Are you allowed to use every day or night? I'm a bit confused by the info i received from Odacite - it sounds like I'm not supposed to use them every day or at least dilute them with moisturizer. P.S. I'm trying out AC+R tonight fingers crossed. I do see it as a good sign that it immediately absorbed into my skin as many products do not absorb well for me.

@niki172 The acne cocktail I blend I use twice a day, but the summer in Hossegor I use once per day.

all the others I own I use when I need an extra boost.

Thankyou @Mochapj, One month sounds like a reasonable time period for the serums to last considering their size. If I understand correctly you skip the toner and essence and apply the serum right after cleansing. Right? 

I already have a few half used serums sitting around so I'll resist the temptation to buy these ones till the time I finish or  almost finish the ones I am using right now.

I don't typically use toners at all, but I do use an essence before I use this, mostly because I'm trying to finish it, lol.

For size reference, these are the same as the mini promo Luna bottles @fatimamummy

@fatimamummy I did a little research and it sounds like the one that would best address pores is Gt+L.  I have this one and have tried it, but I haven't stuck with it regularly, for no particular reason.

I've also noticed in the past few months that my pores on the cheeks have become more visible than they used to be, and am wondering if it coincides with my use of the Oskia Brightlight serum.  I bring it up because I believe we have both been using this, and it seems an odd coincidence.  I'm almost finished my bottle of that and I'm going to hold off repurchasing it for a while to see how my pores are once it's done.  

Oh it could be the reason @Mochapj I have a little more than half of Oskia serum left. Let me know if you see any difference in your pores after discontinuing it's use. Thank you for looking into Odacite serums and finding what will work for me 🙂

@Mochapj Now I get it in my head about Oskia serum so I am going to put it away for now and returning to my rotation between DE glycol night serum and Ren Bio retinoid oil. Let's see if it change anything.

New farmacy beauty mask coming out 

Cool! 

Yeah I'm excited to see what it's for.

it also says there's a bunch of honey related products to be launched 😊

Highlighted

It's already available on qvc. 

For 2 days in a row, I used nothing but my La Mer. 

I had over exfoliated and my skin was a bit red and irritated. I did a feel peels and my skin was upset.

HUGE rave for the Lifting and Firming masque. 

My skin now looks amazing!

I layered it over the serum and the cream and massaged it in and slept with it. WOW

Grab a sample and try it. Great stuff.

I got my Odacite oily combo trial kit from The Detox Market today and they included a sample of the Jojoba exfoliant! After cleansing, I put on Erborian's Yuza lotion, then 2 (tiny) pumps of the oleosomes moisturizer mixed with a drop each Bl+C, Jo+L, Gr+G, then Fresh creme ancienne with a few drops Herbivore Lapis and a couple of drops of Dr. Dennis Gross's hydration booster. My skin is baby bum soft! Can't wait to see if I get any long term results. 

I also discovered that Fresh Faced can send up to 6 samples of serums at $1.99 each (not the private collections). Have to pay for shipping but considering how expensive these serums are, and the trial kits are almost $40, I'm happy to pay for shipping. I got samples of CaR, Pa+G, Ac+R, Po+H, Bl+J and another Bl+C for spot treatment. @Mochapj what do you think of the CaR? 

AC+R is unfortunately the only oil that hasn't caused an immediate reaction to my skin (tried RO+Y and Po+G redness and just sat on top of my skin. I hate that!). AC+R soaked right into my skin, but dried me out! So maybe I need to mix it with a moisturizer IDK. I bought 2 of their discovery kits so I'm a little bummed that I spent $40 for serums that aren't working. Maybe I'm doing something wrong... Good possibility!

@niki172 I am sorry to hear that 😞

What is your skin type (and do you have any sensitivity to rose products?)  I only ask because it's the common ingredient amongst all 3.

perhaps try ac+r with a moisturizer. If the other 2 are causing redness, I'm not going to suggest trying them again, at least not right away. 

@Mochapj I have dry skin with I think some sensitivity to vitamin C and issues with product absorption  (stuff just sits on top of my skin), but I've not had problems with rose in the past. I just would really like to solve this issue of what appears to be a ton of small pores all over my cheeks, but have been told it's dryness which i have on my forehead and upper lip and chin a bit. Plus anti aging and a few dark spots getting handled would always be a plus. I have all this skin care products that I'm drowning in - if I could find that combination of what works I would gladly give the rest away and trust me when I say that would be a lot of product to just say bye bye to Smiley Very Happy

@niki172 I understand!  I have a vit c sensitivity too, but moreso to it when derived from citrus.

in some of these serums I believe the rose may be from rose hip, which is high in vit c, so perhaps that is the culprit.

its an obvious question, but how often do you exfoliate and what do you use?  If you're comfortable, pm me the entirety of your routine and I can take a look at what could be causing issues.

I don't know the answer but I wonder if it could be niki's routine too. When I first amped up my skin care routine, certain oils would just sit on my face. Now, it will absorb anything!

@Mochapj I sent you a PM. @k617 my skin does not like to absorb anything!! I tried Luna for about 3 months and it would take almost 2 hours for it to soak in even a bit. Wish it weren't so crazy lol.

@Mochapj @niki172 just saw both of your comments here, and this is really helpful for me - I've had SUCH a hard time with Vit C products, in particular anything with citrus! 

Yay glad it works for you @k617!

good to know about fresh faced too. I've not ordered from them before, but will keep this in mind.

i like CAR.  It's one of the main components in summer in Hossegor, and I was using it with good results before I bought SIH.  It's mostly good for making the skin look radiant.