Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Advisors

All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

Hello beauty talk members, I see so many color threads here. I love to chat about luxury skincare products and procedures. I am addicted to trying new things and am always on the lookout for something new in skincare. 

Have a favorite luxury brand or product? 

Have a fav skin tool or treatment? Please share.

Curious about botox? Spa treatments and peels? let's share our experiences here .

We can also post good GWP's, and specials. Smiley Happy

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

Ah I think I'll have to agree with you on this too! 

Re: All about Luxury skincare! Come in and chat about your skincare, treatments, tools and products

How effective is Vintner's Daughter?

@Suri89 I've been using it since February, and I am enjoying the results.

But it really depends on what your expectations of the product are.

I use it once a day, in the morning and I find it gives my skin an amazing glow, moreso than any other face oil I've used.  I'm only 35 so I haven't noticed a ton of areas that I would need 'anti-aging' assistance, but it does leave my skin nice and plump, hydrated and healthy looking.

If you're in Canada, Clementine Fields offers samples of it for a nominal price, so you can try before committing to a full bottle. 

@Mochapj Have you tried Maya Chia's The Super Couple?  The glow from it is just amazing.  Not greasy at all, just a healthy glow.

@dijance I have not!  I've never heard of them, even Smiley Surprised

I'll have to look into it and see if they're in Canada...we often have a smaller selection of everything Smiley Sad

You aren't in Canada, are you?

@Mochapj No, I'm in the US.  Check them out and let me know if you are interested - I can help get it to you!  I saw several reviews before I ordered and I can attest to it being as lovely as they say.  I want to say the glow is better than Vintner's even, but I'll have to do a side by side experiment later Smiley Happy lol

For those interested in trying out the Mahalo Rare Indigo Balm, it is the hero product from Beauty Heroes this month. It's $39 instead of the full retail price of $110. Plus you get a mini Petal Mask as the sidekick product.

I just received mine today and I'm in love!

Subscribe before May 20th and you will get the may box!

I remember they had vintner's daughter for a box! I wish I had known about that. I think I'm going to subscribe to a 3 month box just to get the mahalo. I see they stopped offering a one month

This is my second box from Beauty Heroes and I'm obsessed!! I wish I found out about them sooner.  Signed up for a bunch of boxes recently and this one is by far my favorite.  The only thing that kills me is that I just used some of my birthday funds literally the week before to order this and couple other things from Mahalo so within a week I acquired 2 lol.  

Beauty Heroes and Art of Organics box are my favorites!

This is my first time hearing about this box but it looks really interesting! It looks like it might make a good gift for my mom Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for posting this @sungelly87 - I picked up a subscription for 3 months and this looks like a great deal! Excited to see what the other 2 months have in store.

Has anyone tried any of the at home laser gadgets for wrinkles?  Do they actually work?

I've been using the Tria Age-Defying Laser for 6 weeks now. It definitely works - even my husband thinks my skin looks ten years younger already - but it also hurts. Nonetheless, the results have been so unexpected, exciting, and shocking, I will definitely continue to endure the pain! I'm in the midst of a 12 week treatment. They advice you then give your skin a month off, before getting into it again. I have been truly stunned by how amazing this device is making my skin look, and I can't recommend anything as highly as this. It nukes wrinkles and sun spots. It is my current additction! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

oooh, now this is my type of thread!  I pretty recently got way more into skincare than makeup.  I started an instagram page for posting mostly my skincare routines, thoughts on products, etc. and follow a bunch of other people who do the same.  Looking at other people's routines and their recommendations is a great way to find out about great new products! 

This is how I first discovered La Belle Lune, a facial oil from the UK.  It's a high quality facial oil that reminds me of Vintner's Daughter, but with fewer ingredients - still very effective!  I absolutely love it.

They sell direct on their site or on Content Beauty, and with 10% off and no VAT the price comes out to about $50.  

On another note, I recently received a new May Lindstrom Blue Cocoon and I'm not sure if I should keep it or try to swap it.  I already have Mahalo's Rare Indigo Balm and Leahlani's Bless Balm (omg heaven) and I'm worried about the ML being too heavy/clogging my pores.  Anyone have any thoughts?  Thanks!

I tried both the Blue Cocoon and the Indigo Balm. Blue Cocoon I found it very calming and therapeutic but I don't think you need both. Blue Cocoon has a stronger scent than the Indigo Balm. Although both smell of Frankincense to me. The Indigo Balm scent doesn't last as long. 

I think both do a very good job of healing any stressed skin and moisturizing. But I think if you're worried about clogging your pores then I would go with Indigo Balm since it does not contain any Shea Butter. 

I'm hoping Blue Cocoon will be in a Beauty Heroes box Smiley Wink 

Nice! Have you tried Vintner's Daughter? I've been seeing it everywhere and wondering if it is worth it. My skin is pretty normal so not sure if I'll see major results. 

@Suri89I just got it about a week ago with my bday splurges so I can't speak to longterm results but I really do like it.  I tried a sample prior to getting it and suggest you do the same - there's quite a few sites that sell samples or give them to you with orders.  Another thing that helped me order was getting it from BeautyKind... someone on the Deals Too Good to Pass Up thread posted about a code for $50 off $75 purchase and they sell Vintner's so I went for it! I believe the code is BUDGETBEAUTY

Thank you so much for mentioning this code!

I've been using this for several months now. It is intently moisturizing and brightening, but not so much more so that Sunday Riley's Juno ...

I love following other skincare junkies on IG. What's your handle?

As for the Indigo and Blue Cocoon, I personally like the Blue Cocoon smells. I have skin that clogs very easily and haven't had any problems with Blue Cocoon. 

Mahalo's has more of a "dry" texture. Both have worked well. =)

@seemee22 @lavxbeauty 

hmmm I may have to give it a try then!

Alright everyone...Mists! What are you using and why do you like it? I might be a mist hoarder but I love them and want another. 

My favorite one is probably 'midrange' not luxury, but it's the Herbivore Coconut Rose Hibiscus one.

Smells heavenly, is cooling and moisturizing, and feels great for either dew-ing makeup or as a pick me up spray.  

Exactly the kinda mist I was looking for!  I love the hydrating ones most for after cleansing. 

7 Replies