Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

whats good for eyebrow growth!? (ノ˘◡˘)ノ*:・゚✧

So I usually get my eyebrows threaded for 20$ but i decided to cheap out and go to a nail salon to get my eyebrows waxed for 7$ and i honestly got what i payed for and now they are not even like before, and my eyebrows weren't that even before but i could still manage. anyways, anyone know what i can use for my eyebrows to make them grow!? ✧ 

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ♡

Re: whats good for eyebrow growth!? (ノ˘◡˘)ノ*:・゚✧

Rapidlash, not the brow version but the lash one on your eyebrows, helps with precision, apply at night.

I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience with waxing 😞 But thankfully with hair, it will grow back!

What I will do is use a lash growth serum on my brows to boost their growth! I have tried a caster/coconut/avocado oil blend before, which is a less expensive and more natural route. But I personally felt that the oils were to heavy and messy on my face and was not as effective. So, I would personally opt for the lash growth serum because it has given me faster and better results with easier application!

RE: whats good for eyebrow growth!? (ノ˘◡˘)ノ*:・゚✧

Will agree castor oil makes your hair grow thicker as well 👌🏾 hope this helps

Castor oil promotes growth also

I rub a tiny bit of coconut oil on my eyebrows everyday.

Oh no 😞 I'm sorry to hear this @ddxniela! I've been burned by trying to cheap out before too lol. Lilly Ghalichi (she's on Insta) recommends Rogaine for women! I haven't tried that, but her brows look amazing. My brow lady recommends castor oil. I have tried that and while it smells awful it does work! 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing