Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

wanting heavy body lotion in a tub!

I am looking for a heavy, oily, moisturizer for body! I hesitate to use the word "lotion" because I am really looking for intense moisture, and I totally do not mind a heavy cream, nor do I really mind "feeling greasy"! My fav lotions have been the kind that actually leave an oil sheen afterwards, creams made with coconut/almond oil. Also I love the smell of grapeseed oil. My (body) skin is neither sensitive nor prone to breakouts nor red or flaky. I hate how challenging it is to get the last bit of lotion out of a pump bottle, so I am ideally looking for something in a pot or a tub, but am open to recommendations for anything!

RE: wanting heavy body lotion in a tub!

@ab6230 I can’t recommend Locitaine Shea Butter Body Cream enough! Pretty much anything Loccitane is amazing. I use their almond shower oil, spray body oil, lotion and body butter. The smell is to die for! Also, Sol De Janeiro BumBum Cream is literally my most favorite scent in the whole world. I’m waiting for the day they make it an actual perfume. It also pairs well with the Almond scent of Loccitane. I stack them all the time and the smell will linger throughout the whole day.

Re: RE: wanting heavy body lotion in a tub!

Thank you for the recommendation! I will look into Loccitane, the almond shower oil sounds like a dream. Also, the bum bum cream! I watched the cute little video on how to say "bum bum" and was just about sold. Looking forward to these, thank you again!! 

RE: wanting heavy body lotion in a tub!

I feel like you would love the Josie Maran body butters. Probably the most moisturizing body cream I’ve ever tried! I use it in winter, and it comes in lots of scents. I use it before bed and my skin it hydrated, glowing, and so so healthy in the morning! 🙂

I too recommend Josie Maran Boby Butter. I am obsessed wi...

I too recommend Josie Maran Body Butter. I am obsessed with the lavender scent.

Thank you!! Guess what--Josie Maran's body butter was the first recommendation from the associate when I asked at Sephora! I took a sample home. Great recommendation! Hoping the lavender scent will play well with Prada Candy 😊 thank you again! 

@ab6230 I second the Josie Maran. It’s my favorite body butter of all time. It’s one that I don’t even have to use every day it’s so moisturizing.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing