From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Bath & Body

Bath & Body

• 35946 Members
  • 645 Conversations
  • 72 Photos

The perfect place for our bubbliest members. Share products you think are the bath bomb to help others build their self-care routine.

The perfect place for our bubbliest members. Share products you think are the bath bomb to help others build their self-care routine.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Bath & Body
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Coming back in April
|
Re: Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Coming back in April
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @BreezeOcean @I know SDJ mentioned that it’s a discontinued scent and they are not bringing it back. ...read more
@BreezeOcean @I know SDJ mentioned that it’s a discontinued scent and they are not bringing it back.
New Reply in Bath & Body
Sol
|
Re: Sol
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I actually just got a sample of it in my order from the sale! Very exciting
I actually just got a sample of it in my order from the sale! Very exciting
New Post in Bath & Body
Best self tanner for after tan?
I was in Arizona for 2 weeks. What is the best self tanner brand to use on skin that is already tanned and won’t make it orange? M ...read more
I was in Arizona for 2 weeks. What is the best self tanner brand to use on skin that is already tanned and won’t make it orange? Most of my back isn’t as tan. I look like I am overcooked on one side and undercooked on the other lol 😆 So how should I do it now that I am home. Last picture was how white I was when I arrived to Arizona. None of these photos were photoshopped. #Tanning #SelfTanners         
  • IMG_0825.jpeg
  • IMG_0649.jpeg
New Reply in Bath & Body
Sol de Janeiro
|
Re: Sol de Janeiro
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I agree with @faeriegirl wand Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL is my favorite, ...read more
I agree with @faeriegirl wand Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL is my favorite, I can’t believe they don’t make the bigger size. It does small like a warm, gourmand dessert and I love that it lasts on me longer than the others when I spray on skin and hair. @lyllian45
New Reply in Bath & Body
Let's break the tie! 59💜 or 40🌺
|
Re: Let's break the tie! 59💜 or 40🌺
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I love the fruity sweet 40 scent. It smells so good!!
I love the fruity sweet 40 scent. It smells so good!!
New Reply in Bath & Body
My new psoriasis
|
Re: My new psoriasis
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I think your doctor or dermatologist can give you the best advice on what products to search out and they would know your skin rea ...read more
I think your doctor or dermatologist can give you the best advice on what products to search out and they would know your skin really well. @marybethcurryNo one on here can't replace the advice of a professional. Skinfix is something I trust for my eczema and rosacea but I don't know much about psoriasis
New Post in Bath & Body
Glow Recipe Plump Plum
Guys are we not gonna talk about how great the Glow Recipe Plum Plump Duo is, it feels so cleansing and good on my skin and it’s n ...read more
Guys are we not gonna talk about how great the Glow Recipe Plum Plump Duo is, it feels so cleansing and good on my skin and it’s not been a cleanser we need to start a convo abt this product😁
New Reply in Bath & Body
Sol de Janeiro
|
Re: Sol de Janeiro
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sydneytheskin @I don’t think so especially since there is fragrance in it. ...read more
@Sydneytheskin @I don’t think so especially since there is fragrance in it.
New Reply in Bath & Body
The best sol de janeiro scent
|
Re: The best sol de janeiro scent
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @gabersdabest @I love Bikini Season. ...read more
@gabersdabest @I love Bikini Season.
New Reply in Bath & Body
fav sol de janero scent
|
Re: fav sol de janero scent
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @irelann13 Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL is my favorite! ...read more
@irelann13 Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL is my favorite!
2,269 Posts