Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

how can I get perfect makeup remover for sensitive skin?

skin care

Hey beauty! I would recommend doing a double cleanse, whi...

Hey beauty! I would recommend doing a double cleanse, which is as easy as it sounds just cleanse your face twice! You can do this with yourcurrent face wash if you like. Personaly instead of make-up wipes I like micellar water and cotton pads or the \"Multi Cleanser\" by Laneige, the Multi Cleanser takes off my make-up and makes my skin feel soft and fresh. I then either completely rinse and move onto a different \"treatment\" style cleanser or go ahead and do another wash with the Laneige product. Don't worry this doesn't make your face dry as long as you're using something for your skin type. 💕

RE: how can I get perfect makeup remover for sensitive skin?

I like to use face wipes first. But if your extra extra sensitive- I’d opt for more natural products that you might even already have in your kitchen- jojoba oil or coconut oil, or even olive oil on a micro fiber cloth or cotton ball and gentle take off your makeup. Milk cleansers or water cleansers are wonderful too.

Hey beauty! I would recommend doing a double cleanse, whi...

Hey beauty! I would recommend doing a double cleanse, which is as easy as it sounds just cleanse your face twice! You can do this with your current face wash if you like. Personaly instead of make-up wipes I like micellar water and cotton pads or the "Multi Cleanser" by Laneige, the Multi Cleanser takes off my make-up and makes my skin feel soft and fresh. I then either completely rinse and move onto a different "treatment" style cleanser or go ahead and do another wash with the Laneige product. Don't worry this doesn't make your face dry as long as you're using something for your skin type. 💕

Try using a gentle yet effective facial cleanser like Pur...

Try using a gentle yet effective facial cleanser like Purity made Simple by Philosophy. this is one of the best ways to gently remove your makeup

Re: how can I get perfect makeup remover for sensitive skin?

I would recommend DHC Olive Oil cleanser! It is so gentle and removes all your makeup plus it contains simple ingredients. DHC has a large size and a sample size its definitely worth a try.

RE: Re: how can I get perfect makeup remover for sensitive skin?

I have used this DHC Olive oil and it really is great! Makes your skin feel nice after using it as well! It doesn't make your skin oily at all! When I first got a sample of it I thought the worst because it was "Olive Oil"! It's the best make up/cleanser I've used! I've been using it for years!

have you try Bioderma? to remove makeup of course on sensitive skin milk textures are better and to clean skin after I have a boscia black gelée ball , its funny ,very soft on the skin and very effective ! let me know

Re: how can I get perfect makeup remover for sensitive skin?

I sometimes have sensitive skin issues - I know, a weird sometimes problem to have. As a teen, using a certain toner, which now I can't remember the name of, absolutely BURNED my skin. I had to use the sensitive skin one. And face masks! Yikes, those have burned too. 

For make up remover and cleanser I use Lush's Ultrabland. It works beautifully to remove my make up (and wash my face) especially with the Sephora Black Magic Eye Makeup Remover Cloths I recently got. I tried to write a review on them earlier but after all that typing, got an error message. So, highly recommend that combo!

Have you tried miceller water? I find that's so gentle on my skin. Makeup wipes burn my skin. I also like cleansing balms

I use a facial cleanser to remove my makeup. My favorite...

I use a facial cleanser to remove my makeup. My favorite is Purity Made Simply by Philosophy as it can remove even Waterproof mascara
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing