Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

What Bath & Body Products Would You Like to See?

I buy almost all of my skin care and all of my makeup at Sephora, but I find I need to shop other places for some of my body care.  I'd rather have the convenience of a one stop shop.

Things I wish they would offer:

Body Poufs
A larger selection of shower gels (Molton Brown please!)
Bath bombs/oils/bubbles/salts
A larger selection of body scrubs
Spongelles
Foot soaks
High quality emery boards and buffers

I'm sure there are a ton more ideas others can come up with.

RE: What Bath & Body Products Would You Like to See?

@flamingolegs Yes! I would love to see more bath and body products online at Sephora. I am especially interested in “clean” (so to speak hahaha) products and products without SLEs. I was so sad this week when I discovered my favorite Karuna hand masks are no longer being sold by Sephora online 😔 We need more great bath and body products, not less! I would love a one stop shopping solution.

Re: What Bath & Body Products Would You Like to See?

would be wonderful to see some glorious bubble baths that have a beautiful scent outside the bottle   instead of just inside  I have bought a few philosophies   and the scent  is not  strong once out of the bottle     I enjoy a good soak   with a decent product I habe cancer and soaking is heaven for me right now while I go through this     does anyone know of a nice strong scent that is great on dry skin as well    🌷🌷🌷

@tikotiko Have you tried Jo Malone Bath Oils? They are incredibly moisturizing and I find the scent to be quite strong. 

no  I haven't   but I did order the mugler bath milk  alien    thank u for the suggestion   as  I will go check out to see if there is some no malone oils    thank you ❤

@flamingolegs Sephora used to sell body washes in various scents and travel sized little creamer like cups. I wish they could be available for purchase again.

@Loretta55 YES. I still have a stash of Creme caramel (It think that was it) from a trip to Europe last year where it was still available

They were great add ons to reach the $50.00 free shipping threshold in the day @ChristalM. I remember one year a deluxe sized body wash was offered as a birthday gift from Sephora in a vanilla scent.

@Loretta55 YES. Birthday cake body wash....pssst I still have one of those as well! HAHA

Wow, I was still traveling to see my mom on the west coast when I used up my bottle of the Birthday Cake body wash @ChristalM. I used my last body wash capsule this past summer when I was taking a road trip with my son. They were so convenient. Hopefully Sephora will decide to sell them once again.

@flamingolegs I would love it if they carried Molton Brown. I've only seen it available direct on the company's site and at Neiman Marcus. I live for their pink pepperpod body wash. I always ask for it as a birthday/holiday present since I'm a December baby. It's so expensive but the large $30 bottle lasts 5-6 months for me since I use it with a loofah/puff. I feel like I use more of cheaper body washes so this is worth it! The pink pepperpod habd cream is really nice to but not as good a value. Sorry for the Molton Brown ad. I just love their stuff.

I'm with you on most of those items I wish they carried.

@flamingolegs I wish they brought back the Korres Bath and Body line.  I know a few years ago they had more bath and body products but that slowly went away.

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing