Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful Authorization Order and Refund

My order status is Unsuccessful Authorization, and I did not received any email to inform about cancellation and refund for couple of days, please help

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization Order and Refund

HI @hlamtran97,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I will look into it then send you a private message.

Always,
Danee

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization Order and Refund

@hlamtran97 

Unsuccessful Authorization is a type of block on your account, and most likely, every order you place will cancelled until the underlying issue is resolved. Unfortunately, there are several reasons under the UA umbrella, so I couldn't speculate as to what exactly is going on in this case, but you will have to talk to Sephora to clear it up before orders are allowed to process again. I suggest posting in the Customer Support Group; mods there are better trained than phone reps.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

Sephora doesn't send an email about cancellation on UA orders for some unknown reason. As far a refund: what you might be seeing on your credit card or debit card is only a temporary authorization, which would have been put through as a charge once the order shipped. Since nothing has shipped, nothing has been charged, and you'll see the authorization drop off after a few days. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing