Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

Sweet body care

Want a very sweet body lotion and mist. Doesnt matter the Brand. Suggestions?

Re: Sweet body care

Hi @koa2,

I love the new Philosophy Pure Grace Endless Summer Perfume and Body Emulsion smells so good! It is floral but not to sweet. The Firming Body Emulsion is super hydrating and the perfume lasts well on the skin.

I would check those out as they are limited edition. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@koa2 I like Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter. My husband has developed an alergy to colognes/perfumes so this has taken their place. They come in a variety of scents. Their Vanilla Bean reminds me of a true vanilla ice cream. Josie Maran does not have a mist available for purchase at Sephora but I have seen offerings at QVC dot com.

Hi koa2! 

Here's a good list of where to start. 

1) Philosophy; check out Falling in Love, I think they do a Vanilla Birthday Cake Bubble Bath/Shower gel too

2) Bath & Body Works, they carry great summer scent mists and matching body lotions and great sales

3) The Body Shop; again they do matching smells with everything like Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Strawberry, and Satsuma.

4) Victoria's Secret; not sure how sugary sweet some of their scents are but I'm sure you could find sometihng. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing