Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Stretch Marks and Cellulite

I’ve been battling depression for the past 3 years and I want to change my life. I’m a tall curvy 28 years old female and the amount of cellulite and stretch marks on my body is ridiculous. I’m vegetarian and I work out as much as I can because I have a crazy busy schedule. Are there any creams or other stuff that could help reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks? Thank you

Re: Stretch Marks and Cellulite

I just had a baby & got more cellulite from the pregnancy weight gain. Got dermal MD cellulite serum to help get rid of Cellulite. I highly recommend it to everyone who has same issue❤️

Spray tans seem to reduce the appearance of both,  and helps with my depression as well. I feel better tanned and look better too. If you cant afford to go to a tanning salon, use the home bottle tans. There are many wonderful brands that you can apply at home and wont streak like years before. Expensive isnt always better either.

Stretch Marks and Cellulite

I've been wondering this also! I've heard things about the Clarins stretch mark reducer; they also have a product for cellulite that also has good reviews. But it seems a bit pricey. I've personally been using Rosehip Oil and I've seen a great improvement on my stretch marks and I’m not even that consistent! They've really lightened up. I'm also looking into the Brazilliam Bum Bum cream. Apparently it helps with cellulite. A couple of reviews briefly mentioned it helping with stretch marks too. So verdict is still out on whether it helps with both. But these might be a good place to start your search!

RE: Stretch Marks and Cellulite

Is there a specific brand of rose hip oil that you used

@Nikoletagjoni1 I commend you for taking steps to improve your life. I battle depression too and I know hard it can be to climb out. Never give up! 

There are a few creams that will slightly improve the appearance of stretch marks. I feel Maderma is the most effective, but it takes a long time and deligence to get results. The most effective option available for stretch marks at this time is fractional laser treatment. It is costly, but the results are remarkable. 

Many will say to embrace and love your body the way it is, and I do agree with that... Somewhat. Because I also believe if there’s something you don’t like and it can be fixed/changed, do it! It’s your body, your choice. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing