Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

Skin care

Hiii .. I'm 27 year old have pores on my skin and have fine lines on my forehead. .I am worried about this could you please tell me which skin care product I should use to make my skin pores tights and healthy skin to remove fine lines.thanks

RE: Skin care

I would look at the Ordinary skincare line which is economically budget friendly and provides GREAT products for your skin and the current issues. Their website even offers a guide to what the product does and how or when to use them. I would recommend it's worth researching into if you want to improve your skincare.

RE: Skin care

My three recommendations would be: 1. Apply SPF every time you leave the house (even if at night). 2. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! I started to notice fine lines around my mouth a couple years ago, but once I started hydrating my skin properly, I realized it was dehydration. I like to layer light layers of moisturizers and seal with an oil serum (Sunday Riley’s Juno), and I love humectants like the Inkey List’s polyglutamic acid. 3. If the wrinkles are mild to moderate, tretinoin/retinol is pretty much the gold standard. If the wrinkles are severe, injections or professional treatments may be your only option.

Re: Skin care

@jbrar27 my top two tips are to ensure that you're using adequate SPF everyday (even cloudy days), and to incorporate a retinoid into your skincare routine. These two will really help to repair your skin, prevent sun damage, and early signs of aging 🙂

@jbrar27 I think you might be better off with an acid toner (glycolic or lactic depending on what you could tolerate) rather than a clay mask and then starting a retinol. Vitamin C or other antioxidant serums and sunscreen will help prevent further damage. 

RE: Re: Skin care

I completely agree with this! I want to add that Vitamin C is so important. I would recommend Truth Serum because it contains both vitamin C and collagen. It smells delicious too.

First thing I suggest is to make sure your pores are super clean.  Try a good exfoliating scrub or clay mask.  Lately I've been experimenting, and have liked these:
Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Scrub Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL 

KATE SOMERVILLE - ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment

Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask 4.2 oz/ 125 mL

PHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask

I've tried a few things to tighten my pores, unfortunately I find that all that does is cause them to be clogged.  By keeping them super clean it reduces the appearance of them.

For fine lines, I use one of three Vitamin C Products.  I like them all, the Drunk Elephant is my current favorite because I like to blend it with Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum

Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 12.5% Vitamin C

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing