Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
Anonymous Insider

Shampoo for oily hair

My only hair issue is very oily hair, It's bad. So bad. I'll shower in the morning and by 1pm my hair will be a little oily and by 6 it looks like I haven't showered that day. I know people can go a few days without washing their hair to keep a snazzy hairdo but I can't and never could. Dry shampoo sickens me, I hate it and by the second day my hair is so bad. I've tried pantene, Clean and Fresh, That horse and mane shampoo, I've tried everything. 😕 I guess I need to start spending some big bucks for shampoo. 

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: Shampoo for oily hair

Hey Emily,

FORM here! Oily hair is often a result of washing too much or too little -- it's a fine balance. We'd recommend starting with FORM Clarify to gently remove 100% of buildup (from products, oils, environmental factors, etc).This will serve as a clean slate for your strands to help soak up moisture from your conditioner. 

Clarify has a needlenose applicator that gets straight to the scalp and is a detoxifying treatment shampoo which should be used occasionally. If you're looking for a daily shampoo, try out FORM Cleanse! 

Let us know how it goes! 

〰️ FORM

Re: Shampoo for oily hair

Hi @Anonymous  try browsing the "Best Hair Ever" group for some answers to your question.  To narrow down the threads you can also search for "oily hair shampoo" in the search bar located at the top of the "Conversations" thread.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing