Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Scent Sensual <3

Hey there! Can you guys please recommend me hair products on sephora for scent? I somewhat love when my hair has a perfume-kinda smell rather than just no scent at all. For those who will say "Dry Shampoo," DO NOT! I wash my hair =/ lol

Re: Scent Sensual <3

@CervezaReina Have you considered a hair fragrance?  Tocca has some, and there is also V&R Flowerbomb Hair Mist.  (I'm having trouble tagging items.)  Good luck!  🙂

Thank you for your opinion, I appreciate it, and I'll def...

Thank you for your opinion, I appreciate it, and I'll definitely check out Tocca ❤️

@CervezaReina I love the smell of Oribe hair products. 

Thanks <3 I'll check them out ;)

Thanks ❤️ I'll check them out 😉

Aloha!!  I am a HUGE fan of scented shampoo/conditoner's, as well!  Some of my faves that tend to linger on for at least a day or two are:  Living Proof--it has such a unique and sexy smell!  I also LOVE the Caviar collection by Alterna.  If you're into more of a floral scent (I'm not so much, but it this one does have a strong smell) then Ouai!  Hope this helps!!

Aloha!

p.s. Oribe (not available at Sephora) also smelss AMAZING!!

I've heard of living proof but I was skeptical for the mo...

I've heard of living proof but I was skeptical for the most part. Thank you for recommending me ❤️ I'll keep what you said in mind, and I'll definitely check out the products 🙂
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing