Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

SPFs in Products

I don’t want to start a crazy discussion about this subject. I just want to help inform people that may not know. Any product that includes an SPF in it has an expiration date and this is not the little container that will tell you how many months it’s good for. On the box or container should have a month and year when it expires (picture shown below). Hopefully it’ll all be used before that time but if not you need to throw it out and get a new one. Because expired SPF’s do more damage to your skin and definitely don’t protect you from the sun. Also not wearing an SPF causes aging to start a lot quicker. I just wanted to bring this up since it’s summer and I also live in a state where SPF is not an option, it’s a requirement. So please make sure your products are still good before using them! Also even after being in the sun put on Aloe even if you aren’t sunburnt. It helps heal and moisturize your skin so there won’t be any side effects later on. I just want to make sure everyone is able to take care of their skin for the summer.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
Photos1
testing