Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

OH BODY!

I am 64 and like a lot of you have picked and tweaked otc moisturizers for my face along with retinol at night prescribed by my Dermatologist and am somewhat at peace with that. I have spent sooo much time and money on my body without success! It continues to flake and crack and SAG... I can’t stop the sag! I think my arm wings or whatever you call these distressing things have dropped a few centimeters since I started typing this and have these vertical lines and bumps that are beginning to rival my thighs and derrière. My husband opens my ‘ lotions potions and cream closet door and just stands there shaking his head! And still everything is drooping and dry and moving after I have stopped! I take supplements and work out, ok not as much as I should, but would be eternally grateful if any of you have found a product that can improve this distressing situation or at least stop it! I have a measurable difference machine that I use but I think it is starting to be as disappointed in me as I am with it! I use water based product with it, use it on my arms, nothing! Help!

Re: OH BODY!

@calamityjode What sort of supplements are you taking? If you're not happy with your current supplement, try Halo beauty's Hair, Skin, Nails Booster. It helps with skin firmness, elasticity, collagen production, fine lines and wrinkles, and moisture levels in the entire body. I saw results with this product in about a week! (noticeably lifted the skin around my jawline)  The ingredients are listed and explained on the website. (halobeauty DOT com) Also try dry brushing before you shower then follow with a body butter or oil, i love the Sol De Janero Bum Bum Cream (firms and reduces appearance of cellulite). Exfoliate your body as often as you would your face, at least twice a week. Increasing cell turn over will improve the texture and elasticity of the skin. If nothing else, seek a spa that does body treatments.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing