Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Looking for an amazing body oil or lotion

I’m in love with Moroccan Oil for my hair but not sure if it’s the best for my body that has pretty dry skin due to constant steroid use and being on a lot of pain meds. So any opinions on a great body oil or lotion/ body butter that I can apply with my body roller. I’m currently using la Roche posay Baum for my lower legs which are extremely dry and hempz for my arms which are thin skinned from the steroids. The hempz I like the smell but I don’t find it very effective. The Baum I’ll keep using on my lower legs as it has stopped the severe winter burning. I just want something more lux for other areas. Please provide links if possible especially if not from Sephora.

Re: Looking for an amazing body oil or lotion

@saucysstuff Some stuff that my dry skin in the winter-time especially loves is Herbivore Jasmine Glowing Hydration Body Oil 4 oz/ 118 mL although it does have an intense scent for some, so if you don't think jasmine this won't be your thing. I also really love the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream it's so luxurious and thick (also a strong scent but more on the gourmant/edible side kind-of-scent). Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter is another great choice that doesn't have an intense scent if that isn't what you are looking for. 🙂

@saucysstuff @We are not allowed to provide outside links here. 

I have dry combo skin and use Bio Oil and Almond Oil I buy off Amazon. 

for body butters I also love Leanne Grace and Trader Joe’s body butters as well the ones from the Body Shop and Bath and Body Works. You might like Kopari Organic Coconut Melt 5 oz/ 150 mL and Kopari Ultra Restore Body Butter with Hyaluronic Acid 7.7 oz/ 130 mL 

@SportyGirly125 Hyaluronic acid is always a godsend in any product for retaining moisturize in dry skin. I also really always get surprised by the quality and hydration from Trader Joe's body butters and hand creams. Such a good bang for your buck with those!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing