cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|
Anonymous Insider

Hand Creams and Treatments

With the cooler weather upon us, my hands are becoming horribly dry due to constant washing (I am a waitress, so washing a lot is a must). Does anyone have any suggestions of how to treat this? I'm thinking about trying the Sephora collection hand masks, and I'm looking for a cream that will actually do something.

RE: Hand Creams and Treatments

The Sephora hand mask treatments are great. I also recommend keeping a tube of L’Occitaine in your purse.

Hi beauty, I feel you- I'm a daycare worker. Try "Whipped...

Hi beauty, I feel you- I'm a daycare worker. Try "Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter" by Josie Maran on your dry patches or keep a small tube of a hand and nail cream in your apron. The ones from Sephora may seem pricey but they spread easily(requiring less product) and they dry quickly so you don't have greasy hands. You could try Caudalie, L'Occitane or pop in and ask them for help and try some creams out.

The Sephora Collection Hand Masks are heavenly. my hands...

The Sephora Collection Hand Masks are heavenly. my hands are so soft and visibly look younger. For $6 it is worth a try.

RE: Hand Creams and Treatments

Im a rock climber we use powder chalk to absorb all oils and sweat from the palms of the hands, people use the hoomfmaker (you know there's horses on the packaging) hands cream you can find it at walmart the thing that is special about that cream is that it penetrate very quickly and doesn't leave your hands greasy at all!! so if your a barmaid you won't have slippery hands its not a classy product but its a very good one and I have tried a lot I hope I helped you

Re: Hand Creams and Treatments

I love O'Keeffe's Healthy Hand cream.  Not fancy, no smell but a great cream for dry, cracked skin. I've worked in the medical field and also had to wash my hands frequently.  Would get cracks on fingers that would be so sore.  This cream is wonderful.  If you want a scent, I just lather my body lotion or other scented lotion over it. It also comes in a great foot cream.  I hope this helps.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing