Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
Anonymous Insider

Hair

IMG_0226.JPGCould anyone give me recommendations on the best hair style for my long face. I have thick, wavy/little curls when I don't straighten it. I could use some help to better style/do my hair (cut, products).

Hair

I just saw this but set those waves free! Next time you get a cut ask your stylist to use a product that will bring out your natural curl and show you how to do bnb it, ideally a wash-and-wear style, no tools except maybe a diffuser. Sephora stores are carrying more hair care products so ask for samples of products that will help kick up your curl. The length might depend on how thick and heavy your hair is. And the cut will matter if your hair if you are prone to triangle head depending on how curly your hair is. Check out Deva Curl products and look for a salon/stylist that does Deva cuts.

Re: Hair

I would start asking people you see who have great haircuts who cuts their hair.  After a couple of weeks you might start to see a pattern.  Make an appointment and ask their advice.  

There are some web sites that let you upload your photo and then try on different styles, you might want to do that.  Let us know what you decide on!

Re: Hair

@Anonymous Hi! I think you would look great with your naturally wavy/curly hair in a long bob, like right above or just past your shoulders! Have you ever considered getting bangs? They may look really nice on you! And if you're looking to try new haircare brands I would highly recommend both Living Proof and Ouai. They are my favorite hair brands and carry a wide range of products. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_0226.JPG
testing