cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Foot care

90ACCDCB-6EF9-436A-9EFE-510F85E4ABD0.jpeg

I have a crack in my heal. I’ve tried foot masks and peels over the years but the one that worked best for me was discontinued. Any suggestions on lotions or other products?  I prefer to keep it cruelty free please.  

Re: Foot care

@Skunk12puzzola  Thank you.  I’ve been using 54 Thrones AFRICAN Beauty Butter- Intensive Dry Skin Treatment Ugandan Vanilla and Ethiopian Honey on my feet and hands for the last few weeks and it has made a HUGE difference.  The cracks are mostly healed and my feet are so soft. 

I also had cracks on my heel and also nail problems. So I used different oils and care methods and none of it helped me. When I did not know what to do, I decided to buy a complex of vitamins from which was to help strengthen and improve hair, nails and skin. So in 3 weeks of treatment and thanks to the baby cream, I got rid of these problems and feel great!!! So my opinion is that it's all individual

@Indy701 I use Leanne Grace body butter and Trader Joe’s body butter on my heals. I have had cracked heels and have also put Vaseline on it with a band aid on top to help heal it. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you. I’ll have to try those!  I moved and the new house is on a slab so much harder floors. I need to care much more for my feet.  

@Indy701 @Have you tried wearing padded sandals in the house?

@SportyGirly125  Since the heel crack, yes. Just need to heal that crack and be smarter in the future.  

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 90ACCDCB-6EF9-436A-9EFE-510F85E4ABD0.jpeg
testing