Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

Flaky scalp

Hello I’ve noticed my scalp getting extremely scaly right at the hairline. I’ve tried tea tree oil shampoos, dandruff shampoos, etc to no avail. I have a history of eczema on my face as well. I’m wondering if using a very moisturizing shampoo might help if I treat it as dry skin instead of the normal dry scalp treatments? I think it may be the weather as eczema flare ups are very bad right now as well 😞

Re: Flaky scalp

I have scalp issues as well. What has worked for me is doing the ACV Scalp Scrub & Rinse 1-2 times a month. I'll also use Briogeo Scalp Shampoo with the Don't Despair Mask most days for a gentle exfoliation and moisture enrichment.

Re: Flaky scalp

You could try @lightweight1. I developed a very itchy, flaky scalp myself and tried all the usual remedies, too. It got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore, so I went to a dermatologist who gave me a prescription for a steroid foam. The stuff cleared it up like a charm.

RE: Re: Flaky scalp

I was thinking of maybe going to the dr as well at this point so maybe I should see if I can get in as well.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing