Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|
Anonymous Insider

Favorite Body Wash?

caress and dove , hands down !!

Re: Favorite Body Wash?

For everyday use OGC Hydration and Sea Kelp Hyaluronic acid wash.

For a splurge Sol De Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream , Fresh Grapefruit Shower Gel, and Ouai Body Cleanser (especially St. Barts)

My favorites are Nivea in-shower bodywash, J&J honey oatmeal bodywash, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle bodywash, and Dove. 

@Anonymous I got my refill ready! Oh soooooooo great!

20201220_020010.jpg

💕💕💕🚿🚿🚿

RE: Favorite Body Wash?

Origins is da bomb. A Perfect World has, absolutely THEE BEST lather. You’ve never felt anything else like it. And once you’ve used it, once you know how AMAZING it feels... nothing else quite measures up. Use at your own risk; coach is never the same when you’ve flown First Class.

Bath and body works!

I recently found the Puracy line at Target, and I love their citrus & sea salt body wash. Cruelty-free, vegan, made in the US, all that good stuff 😁

I currently use Dr. Bronners and Aveno

@Anonymous

I usually use Dove or Aveeno.

I use them with a long scarf "loofah" to really clean and exfoliate.

@tissadane  My skin loves Skinfix Eczema+ Foaming Oil Body Wash 12.5 oz/ 370 mL. It does its job without stripping my dry skin or leaving a weird film behind. 

Favorite Body Wash?

I recently got Beauty & Planet body wash in coconut water and mimosa flower, and I'm loving it. Tbh, I'm sick to death of all things coconut, but the mimosa flower makes it very fresh for summer. It's sulfate-free, and moisturizing without being too heavy for summer heat. The other fragrances were VERY strong, so be sure to sniff this brand before you buy.

RE: Favorite Body Wash?

I love dove body wash and the body scrub. The peony and almond are my favourites

Simply an amazing product, if you like almonds!! Pricey but worth it.L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Refillable Shower Oil With Almond Oil 8.4 oz/ 250 mL

love their products

@Anonymous I use the Target Up & Up knock-off of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash and really like it.  Recently switched to their fragrance-free one, just because!

Favorite Body Wash?

Neutrogena rainbath shower gel.

Favorite Body Wash?

Ooh, I miss Korres. I usually use a creamy wash like Dove during the winter, but I like a gel for summer. It's harder to find a sulfate-free gel at the drugstore.

@Anonymous Aveeno and Korres 

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20201220_020010.jpg
testing