Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Dry skin

I have very dry skin that causes night irritation what should I use ???

Re: Dry skin

Maybe nothing. Maybe just filtered or microcellular water and a The Original MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth Black.

You know your cleansing won't be exacerbating your irritation. The cloth does the work; you don't need a product. I do like to use it "rinse-off" my cleanser and be really thorough, but it's more like a spa treatment thing for me. The cleanser is not required to be fully cleansed.

It will avoid humectants that suds, the problem is some are too aggressive so they take the good (your fats, oils, all that makes you dewy) along with the debris. This is why some get dry and red. To avoid any stripping, just use water and one of those erasers.

They have multipacks... The Original MakeUp Eraser Peach MakeUp Eraser 7-Day Set - they work just as well.

I got two little ones at CVS yesterday, game changer! I am trying to just HOLD BACK, but these are on my list.

I just use warm water for shower and normal moisturizer. Nothing special. My skin is very sensitive. 

@JasKml you likely just want at thicker moisturizer like First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration  

Would you want to add in more steps? 

@JasKml what is your current routine?

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing