Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Dry Hands

I work with books every single day and the paper wicks the moisture out of my hands, which makes them look ugly and ruins my nails. 😭 Does anyone know an effective lotion or hand cream that isn't greasy, because again, I work with books and greasy or oily products can damage them. Thank you! ❤
Anonymous Insider

RE: Dry Hands

Neutrogena Norwegian formula hand cream!!!! I work in a doctors officeconstantly using sanitizer and washing my hands plus being a gymnast for15 years and using chalk all over my hands every day my hands used to be so dry they would literally crack and bleed. Found this and never going back it takes a while to get completely rubbed in 100% but once it is rubbed in all the way i don’t think it’s possible for your hands to get dry. It doesn’t feel greasy either once it is rubbed in. Plus you need so little literally like pea size. Best thing you will ever try in your life i found mine in target it’s not expensive at all and i buy it inbulk at the fear that i would ever run out of this. Also non comedogenic a bonus so supposedly you can use this on your face as well i used it once and was totally fine no pimples no nothing so that’s a bonus if you were in a bind for face lotion and only had this.

RE: Dry Hands

I really like the Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength hand cream. Within 2-3 minutes of application it is fully absorbed with no greasiness, just hands that feel moisturized.

Re: Dry Hands

@AvisEvie My favorite hand creams are Natura Ekos ones from Brazil. You can order them on amazon. The castanha one soaks in very fast, as long as you don’t use too much.

Edit: the only one I’m not fond of is the cacau. It takes a bit longer to soak in than the other ones.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
testing