Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

College bound

I’m giving my niece a college/ bday gift(her bday is in September) iv got her a few things like a shower puff and exfoliating gloves. Any ideas on what to get her? She’s also staying in a dorm so no candles 😞

Re: College bound

@Sam4JC ,

I also recommend the Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets

If your niece uses a beauty sponge in her makeup routine, the SEPHORA COLLECTION Mesh Sponge Caseis also great gift for storing sponges in a small space. 

Best,

Laurie 🙂 

Re: College bound

@Sam4JC A good pair of slippers with a hard bottom (like the Ugg ones back in the early 2000s) was one of my most used things when I was in college! Sometimes you just need something good to wear down to check your mail or chill in the common areas. Micellar water and cotton rounds is also great when it's a hassle to go to the communal bathroom Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheetsIT Cosmetics Miracle Water Micellar Cleanser 8.5 oz/ 250 mLAlso, a smal desktop makeup mirror is valuable for sure and a nice nail/tweezer set TWEEZERMAN Pink Perfection Petite Tweeze Set

Also, just so you know you do not need to start the thread multiple times in different topics - it all shows up on the main feed. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing