Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Briogeo Bodywash... when??

Ive been using the Briogeo Banana conditionner as a "shower hydrator"(? Lol) for my body and its awesome.

Everytime i used it on my hair it made my my skin so soft so ive been using it to hydrate more and so i really wish they would come out with a bodywash.

My guess is they are onto it, but who knows.

I know they have a bar, but i love the Banana conditionner so much that i really hope they would  come out with a banana bodywash and other scents too.

Re: Briogeo Bodywash... when??

I used to buy body conditioner from Lush and I never tried hair conditioner on the body, thank u for providing the idea and I think I’m gonna try it out since I really hate putting body lotion after shower

@Emy10  Oooo that’s a great idea!! I like to use conditioner on my legs to shave. I didn’t think to use it was a body wash!! 

Yeah! I usually use conditioner on my legs to help with shaving and then sometimes use shaving cream. Ive never used it as a bodywash for fear that it would irritate my skin, but I will definitely try it out! 

@ather i dont really use it as a body wash as it doesnt lather much, but as im showering i like to put some on my loofa to hydrate more ☺☺☺

Note: i sent a msg to Briogeo suggesting the idea of it, and theyre response was that they were definitively going to pass the suggestion to theyre people 🥳🥳🥳

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing