Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Body scrub or exfoliant ๐Ÿค”

Hello! โ˜บ๏ธ I feel like my body needs a deeper cleaning. I was wondering, do you have have any recommendations for body scrub or body exfoliant??

Re: Body scrub or exfoliant ๐Ÿค”

Iโ€™ve tried all kinds, high end, drug store, home made but my favourite way of body exfoliation is dry brushing! I got my first body brush at The Body Shop, it was bamboo, and have had similar from local spas, my latest was from a dollar store! It feels so good, promotes circulation, and is fraction of the price of exfoliators. Iโ€™ve also tried using the brush wet in  the shower using loccitane almond shower oil and that does a wonderful job too.  Sephora offersthe โ€œdry reviveโ€ body brush, However I prefer mine to have a long handles so I can do my back easily too. 

Body scrub or exfoliant ๐Ÿค”

FIRST AID BODY SCRUB is the best!

Hi @Amelie24,

I personally love the Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish for several reasons. It has brown sugar which is deeply exfoliating without leaving your skin dry. It also has sweet almond, apricot and jojoba oils to leave your skin soft and smooth after exfoliating it. 

I have a sweet tooth and the yummy sugar scent curbs the craving for a bit. An interesting tidbit about this scrub is that in an interview J.Lo credits this product for her signature glowing skin.

https://www.sephora.com/product/brown-sugar-body-polish-P7844?skuId=1228519

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@Amelie24 I recommend the JO MALONE LONDON - Geranium & Walnut Body Scrub or the OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 gI have found both of these work great and leave my skin so soft! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Hi @Amelie24 ,

I have used the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub โ€˜Nโ€™ Mask 5.4 oz/ 160 mLIt smells so good and really leaves your skin soft and smooth. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@Amelie24 I really like KOPARI - Coconut Crush Scrub.

It smells amazing!

@Amelie24  my fave is KOPARI - Coconut Crush Scrub  I also recently got OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 gin allure and I like it - i've only used it once though 

I agree I love the scent of the ouai one! 

thanks you! I will give them a try, maybe see if I can ha...

thanks you! I will give them a try, maybe see if I can have samples to try them ๐Ÿฅฐ

I absolutely love Kiehl's Since 1851 Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish 6.8 oz/ 200 mL

I've been using it for years.  It exfoliates while moisturizing at the same time.  I've tried a few others, but nothing works as well to leave me feeling so silky!  It's super rich and concentrated, so a little goes a long way--used once a week a tube lasts me about a year!

Thanks for the recommendation!! I will try it or try to g...

Thanks for the recommendation!! I will try it or try to get a sample ๐Ÿ’“
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing