|

Best product for shaving armpits?

Re: Best product for shaving armpits?

@ErikaRH 

29A9A67D-0269-4376-8163-17D18A31A64F.jpeg

Re: Best product for shaving armpits?

Spoiler

Hey @ErikaRH - Help is here.

Hands down use Clinique Aloe Shave Gel; it is for men but who cares. It doesn't have oil or alcohol and it is very lathery and moisturizing. The Aloe is soothing and it is scent-free, that is what you want because your underarms will get irritated. 

Now if you want to have an easy shave, get yourself a Supply Single Edge Razor (at supply.co). Trust me on this. Also, for your deodorant use L'Occitane Verveine. Take a dab of the deodorant balm, no heavy metals, works, and soothes -- does not irritate. You will have to get it from L'Occitaine directly. It lasts too; only use as much as you see on my finger. It is the best deodorant and my arm pits love me for it. You will not go back.

Photo on 12-14-20 at 6.43 PM.jpg

Back to the Supply razors - they are engineered like no other. A single blade actually prevents ingrown hairs. It is true multi-blade razors lift the skin, causing ingrown hairs. Visit Supply.co

I recommend stainless steel. As for what product to use with the razor, Clinique Aloe Shave Gel all the way. If you follow my advice you will be one happy woman! 

CLINIQUE Aloe Shave Gel 4.2 oz/ 125 mL  

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • Photo on 12-14-20 at 6.43 PM.jpg
  • 29A9A67D-0269-4376-8163-17D18A31A64F.jpeg
testing