Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Best body lotions without jojoba ingredients?

My skin is very dry, kind of rough, and bumpy (most likely through excessive use of skincare products that contain allergens). Very delicate. The current product I use is a simple Shea and cocoa butter mix but it has jojoba oil in it; the second is Neutrogena Norwegian Formula, which works well as a cell renewal cream, but not for skin that is sometimes shaved or waxed. What would you recommend in place of these?

RE: Best body lotions without jojoba ingredients?

Dr Weil lotion by origins is very light liquid but bottle is nice size I use it all over
Anonymous Insider

Re: Best body lotions without jojoba ingredients?

I’m 63, plus had a hysterectomy 6 years ago, since then, my skin is very dry, scaly, can’t find anything that helps. Can someone recommend a GREAT lotion? Please

RE: Best body lotions without jojoba ingredients?

Eucerin lotions are my favorite! I have dry skin and my husband used to tease me about how dry my elbows and knees always were. I started using Eucerin and he’s actually recently said “your elbows are so moisturized these days!” And he’s say that loooong after I even use it. It’s not the most luxe looking item but its helped me so much and it’s not greasy!!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing