Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Best Bubble Bath

Okay so this is probably a weird question, but I need a really good smelling bubble bath! I am one of those people that cannot take a bath in clear water, I feel disgusting. I need something that smells really good, and the bubble last a LONG time! I usually take a bath for 30-40 minutes. The product doesn't have to be from Sephora!!😊

Re: Best Bubble Bath

I love Lush bath bombs, but the bubble bars are amazing. They create a nice bubble bath, and leave the water smooth and smelling amazing. Strongly recommend!

I love bubble baths! I'm the same I can't have plain boring water. Two of my favorite shops for bubble products are on Etsy. TheBaseElement and bksoapco. On the pricey side with shipping, but so worth it!

Hi @AshtonCorinne,

I really want to take a bath now reading this thread! Baths are so relaxing and I love buying bath and body products! I have so many lotions and body washes. I may have a problem 🙂 

I suggest the Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Honey Bath! First, it comes in a large tub that lasts forever! It smells amazing and I feel that the smell lasts for at least 30-45 minutes. This one also foams and makes a lot of bubbles! The Creme Brulee smells amazing as well. 

The Philosophy Pure Grace Foaming Bath and Shower Gel is nice as well. I feel like this does not lather up like the Laura Mercier Bath but it still has a nice smell and leaves the skin nice and soft. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Philosophy makes a ton of bubble bath/shower gel combos and they smell really nice. I think Lush has quite a bit as well. Bath bombs are a fun option too, they won't bubble up the same, but it will give your water some color as well as provide some benefits. 

RE: Re: Best Bubble Bath

I LOVE lush bath bombs!!!

I agree on LUSH, I used to take a lot of bubble baths and nothing has lasted me longer than their bubble bars. It's $$$ but baths are a treat for me so I don't mind spending a few bucks on a bar once in awhile. You can also split them to use 2-4 times depending on the type of bubble bar.

I don't know if they make it anymore, but I loved their bath melts. MMM (Melting Marshmellow Moments) was one of my favourites. I think their "Creamy Candy" bubble bar had the same scent, but again, not sure if they make it anymore (been out of touch with LUSH for awhile, no time for baths!)

@AshtonCorinne what sort of fragrances do you like for your bath ?

RE: Re: Best Bubble Bath

Anything really! I'm not too picky. I love sweet smells and fresh smells. I don't like rose or lavender.

Re: RE: Re: Best Bubble Bath

i find that sephora doesn't carry enough bath (bath oil and bubbles) products and it makes me quite sad. also, rose and lavender are my faves !! ha.

but ! check out the brand RITUALS (unfortunately not sold as sephora). they have loads of bath products, with the best scents, imo, for the price. i can't speak for the bubble longevity, but since the price is decent, if you end up not loving it you won't feel bad washing it down the drain, quite literally.

if you want something a bit more luxe, le labo offers bubble bath in all of their fragrances. i can speak for the bubbles they give-- A+

and lastly, i love KIEHL'S for bath as well. their grapefruit or coriander scents may be up your ally. i find the bubbles not to be too drying to the skin, too.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing