Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Beauty from the Inside - HUM Nutrition

Although I've seen threads about specific HUM nutrition products, I could not find a dedicated thread to the brand as a whole so I hope it's ok I've started one. 

I recently purchased the wing man dark circle remedy supplement because I've given up on creams doing anything to help so I figured I'd see if I could fix them from the inside. I took before pictures so I will give an update after 30 days to see if it made a difference. 

Has anyone else tried any of their supplements? Do you think they are worth the money?

RE: Beauty from the Inside - HUM Nutrition

I just ordered Moody Bird and WingMan. I’m excited to see if I notice a difference!

Re: Beauty from the Inside - HUM Nutrition

Hum is a good product line and they have research to back their products. Plus I admire a cruelty free brand as well. I have noticed a difference with their products but you also don't need a ton of them to see results either. Use these codes for an extra $20 off their site: 143B6B + HUM10. Here are some of my faves:

- Collagen: this takes a long time to see results (min of 12 weeks) but it improves the skin along with their Arctic Repair (a must have in the winter)

- Daily Cleanse: this helps with acne and other toxins in the body. if you use a supplement for skin or a retinol you may notice a "purging" effect so I would recommend this to go along with that

- Red Carpet: helps skin and hair glow. you need at least 6 weeks of daily use to see results. 

- Hair Gummies: these are affordable and great for hair lengthening and damage

The results! So 4 weeks ago I bought the wing man dark circle remedy supplements to see if they would help with my genetic dark circles. Sadly I do not think they made a difference but I've included photos so you can judge for yourselves. I did take the supplements every single day as directed. The only side effect was that in the beginning it made me extremely thirsty. Oh well onto the next dark circle remedy haha 

BeforeBefore

AfterAfter

I never tried Wingman before, but definitely tried Red Carpet and Daily cleanse and those products really worked for me!!

Maybe it does differ for each person 😞 

@Kim888I'd be really interested to hear back from you.  My friend swears by collagen supplements but I'm too lazy to do the research.

@itscarin I posted before and after pics if you are interested! 

@Kim888Thanks for sharing!  I know diet-wise they say dark circles are made worse by caffeine.  I have a friend who swears by collagen supplements.  I've been too lazy to try them out myself. 

That's really interesting, I have heard of topical caffeine products to treat dark circles, how is this different from drinking coffee? Just curious!

@itscarin interesting! I do drink coffee but not enough that I think it should effect my skin and either way I'm not giving that up lol. Maybe I will look into the supplements and see if they work!! 

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
  • Before
  • After
testing