Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Anyone else diagnosed with Keratosis Pilaris?

What products does Sephora carry that are effective at clearing up the symptoms of KP? Are there any products that you use regularly to treat KP? I've struggled with this for at least 20 years and I would really like to get some products that will make a significant difference in the appearance of my skin affected by KP. Thanks!

I have really severe KP, though it fluctuates with diet a...

I have really severe KP, though it fluctuates with diet and seasons. Right now the only thing I'm using for it is Neutrogena Body Clear scrub... I lightly scrub the affected areas with a generous amount of that, then let it sit on my skin as long as time allows before rinsing. I've used a lot of prescription creams and compound-pharmacy salves but this is getting me most of the results for a fraction of the cost. Amazon sells the related CeraVe line now so if I need to do more I will probably try that before going back to Rx options.

I am in my mid 30s and have also struggled with it for de...

I am in my mid 30s and have also struggled with it for decades. As another member mentioned, there is a line called KP Duty. I have only tried the scrub. It works well but can be cost prohibitive. To truly keep it at bay I need to use the scrub on most of my body at least twice a week. But at 49$ a jar, it gets expensive. I'd like to try the scrub coupled with the lotion but that's 70$ for the set. If the scrub is within your budget I'd highly recommend it. My skin is so soft afterwards. Just make sure you do not wet your skin first. Your skin must be dry for the scrub to work.

Re: Anyone else diagnosed with Keratosis Pilaris?

Dermadoctor has a line of products called KP Duty.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing