Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

wrinkles around mouth. What works?

Just turning the big 50 - with noticable wrinkles around mouth - nonsmoker.  What products work best.

blistex somethin, it has been promted on this site and it...

blistex somethin, it has been promted on this site and its suprisingly popular. not sure which one, dont care about wrinkles yet.

Peter Thomas Roth makes a great lip treatment called &quo...

Peter Thomas Roth makes a great lip treatment called "Unwrinkle Lip"The entire line of Unwrinkle products are great.  You can research the product I mentioned on Sephora's website.

I hope this info is helpful to you . . . Smiley Happy

Strivectin Intensive Concentrate is fabulous but pricey....

Strivectin Intensive Concentrate is fabulous but pricey.  A somewhat less expensive but really good product is Clinique's Repairwear.  Also, think "globally" not just about one area.  Pick a cleanser for aging skin, maybe one that's also exfoliating.  Moisturize.  Use sunscreen every single day.  Consistency is key.

Sorry to say...the best treatment would be lip filler around the lip line...it's spendy, but really works and it stimulates natural collegen production. I'm 53 and just had my second set of injections (11 months since first one) One syringe does my lip line and fills in the little down turn at the corners of my mouth. It's amazing how much better that looks...good luck.

edited to add...quit using straws to drink liquids if you currently do that...

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors