Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

what is the best product to use to prevent those tiny under-eye lines?

I need a good moisturizer/serum/cream etc to treat the beginnings of the little lines I have, and help prevent any others. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions

PS: In addition to all of the above, of course it's neces...

PS: In addition to all of the above, of course it's necessary to use an eye cream or serum -- hence your original question! I have found that super moisturizing eye creams work wonders. I love Kinerase Intense Eye Cream, Dr. Brandt Lineless Eye Cream OR r3p eye (all of which are packed with antioxidants / peptides), or, for a budget, Clinique's All About Eyes Rich. I think the more moisturized your skin is in general, the better your eye area will look -- but a good eye cream is also key. : )

All Replies

I have found that Skyn Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Bi...

I have found that Skyn Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Biospheric Complex really helps me fill in the fine lines and I really like the pen version because then I have it with me at all times and can click up the right amount of product when I use it.

I've used the skyn iceland eye cream for 2 months and rea...

I've used the skyn iceland eye cream for 2 months and really loved the cooling feeling--however I didn't actually notice a huge difference. But I still loved it haha!

Have you looked at the Ole Henrikson eye creams? The newest one is kind of cool, a peel! 

The best advice (mine, anyway!) has more to do with habit...

The best advice (mine, anyway!) has more to do with habits than any particular product -- so, in the name of protection against fine lines creeping up in the undereye area:

1. MOISTURIZE. A lot of the fine lines I was noticing under my eyes had much more to do with dryness than with age -- once I found a great moisturizer and started using it religiously, I saw a dramatic improvement in the overall youthful look of my skin.

2. STAY OUT OF THE SUN. No, really. A high SPF is a must, always (see below), but even then, wear sunglasses during any daylight hours outside. It's easy to squint in daylight, and lines will form from repeatedly doing so. Wearing sunglasses is a simple, easy way to prevent this. I have always stayed out of the sun, and I can actually see a marked difference with respect to the lines on my face (or lack of) compared to some of my friends' faces (who have maybe not been so religious about sun care). If you have already spent too much time in the sun, it's not too late -- start now!

3. Work SPF into your daily routine. I know the effects of any SPF over 30 have been debated, but personally, I would rather be on the safe side. I go back and forth between a daily moisturizer with SPF 50 and a normal moisturizer with a sheer SPF 70 liquid over it -- perfect under makeup.

I hope this helps! : )

PS: In addition to all of the above, of course it's neces...

PS: In addition to all of the above, of course it's necessary to use an eye cream or serum -- hence your original question! I have found that super moisturizing eye creams work wonders. I love Kinerase Intense Eye Cream, Dr. Brandt Lineless Eye Cream OR r3p eye (all of which are packed with antioxidants / peptides), or, for a budget, Clinique's All About Eyes Rich. I think the more moisturized your skin is in general, the better your eye area will look -- but a good eye cream is also key. : )

The best anti-aging product is Retin-A. Prescrition form...

The best anti-aging product is Retin-A. Prescrition form is the best, but can be irritating to sensitive skin. If you have that problem, just put some moisturizer on after applying, and also start out using once or twice a week and increasing as your skin adapts.  If you don't have access to the prescription, product with retin-A work well too. Jusrt make sure that it is listed in the top of the ingredient list. I'm a licensed aethetician and hope this info is helpful.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors