Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

sunscreen to wear everyday!

my skin has been changing and I am becoming sensitive to the sun I need a sunscreen I can wear everyday

You might want to switch to mineral sunscreens if you hav...

You might want to switch to mineral sunscreens if you haven't already. Josie Maran has one that's SPF 47 and more moisturizing, Coola Daydream Mineral Primer has SPF 30 & is more mattifying. Babo Botanicals Daily Sheer is less expensive, creates a smooth canvas for makeup, & smells great, but it takes a bit of rubbing in & takes a few minutes for the white cast to disappear.

Consonant The Perfect Sunscreen is touted as being 100% n...

Consonant The Perfect Sunscreen is touted as being 100% natural. It is a mineral sunscreen with a light tint. It is a touch dark for me in the dead of winter but it is good for the summer months when my skin is a little darker and the light is not as harsh.

RE: sunscreen to wear everyday!

Hi. If you are looking for a slightly tinted mineral sunscreen, I trust Clinique's prep start. It comes in a yellow bottle and offers 50 spf uva/uvb protection. I use it every day and like the glow it gives.

ive been loving the dr dennis gross spf 50 natural sunscr...

ive been loving the dr dennis gross spf 50 natural sunscreen spray for the face and body. i spray 2 pumps on my hand and then rub it on my face after i moisturize.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing