Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

skin that breaks out with blemishes, but deep lines,aging skin,loss of firmness at 61 yrs. old

what do you recommend for my foundation?????

and antiageing products  do you have for a sagging jawline and wrinkles around the lips

/

@Dreamer10, Perricone MD offers a great regimen for acne-...

@Dreamer10, Perricone MD offers a great regimen for acne-prone and aging skin that delivers visibly renewed and healthy appearance.  This is what I recommend for you:

1. Cleanse: Skin Clear Cleanser – An antiaging, anti-acne facial cleanser.
  2. Treat: Cold Plasma Sub-D – A treatment to sculpt and tighten the appearance of skin along the chin and jaw-line.
  3. Eyes: Cold Plasma Eye - Cream serum that provides instant and long-term anti-aging benefits.
  4. Lips: Lip Plumper - A treatment that enhances lip contour & minimizes wrinkles.
  5. Moisturize: Skin Clear Hydrator – A lotion that hydrates, firms, and refines skin.

For foundation, take a look at Tarte’s ReCreate Anti-Aging foundation. It’s been clinically proven to decrease wrinkles while increasing tone and firmness and it won’t clog your pores. For best results, begin with primer, apply with a foundation brush, and finish with setting powder.

Hope that helps!

XO,
Olivia

NARS Firming Foundation :smileywink: its what my mom uses...

NARS Firming Foundation Smiley Wink its what my mom uses, and it really works for her. It's helped her skin to improve, and it gives her amazing coverage.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P221400&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3976

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing