Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

retinol ok for young people?

is a retinoid product, such as help me from philosphy, ok for every night use by a young person (i'm 24) looking to prevent fine lines and wrinkles?

Preventative maintenance baby! I had mild acne in my mid-...

Preventative maintenance baby! I had mild acne in my mid-early 20s & my derm prescribed Retin A. I was super excited b/c it cleared my skin & I knew it would be good for wrinkles. I'm in my 30s now, but no one ever guesses that! I don't think you're too young as I was your age & using Rx strength. I would definitely caution you to use a UVA/UVB sunscreen everyday as retinol-based products make your skin sensitive to the sun. Besides sun protection is the best thing for minimizing aging effects.

Clarins makes an anti-aging product specifically designed...

Clarins makes an anti-aging product specifically designed for young women in their 20s and 30s that not only prevents the signs of aging but corrects any early signs of aging as well.  I thought I'd let you know about it just in case you'd rather use this product.  Clarins is a very good, trusted brand.

The product is Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream - All Skin Types.  It is a skincare treatment for younger women that goes beyond prevention to visibly correct early signs of aging.   This powerful cream targets emerging evidence of age to restore a youthful, healthy-looking complexion.  You can keep imperfections at bay with this formula's dermal-epidermal junction repair and radiance-boosting action.  Reinforcing the skin with directly delivered, continuous antioxidant defense, this high-performance product delivers corrective and enhancing effects that show.  And it is also dermatologist-tested and noncomedogenic so it won't clog your pores and cause breakouts.  You can find out more about it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P242915&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

I am a huge Perricone fan. Super is a line he designed fo...

I am a huge Perricone fan. Super is a line he designed for younger skin that is full of antioxidants and is cruelty-free.

Unless you have VISIBLE lines and wrinkles I wouldnt reco...

Unless you have VISIBLE lines and wrinkles I wouldnt recommend such a strong product. Find a sunscreen that you love and wear it everyday, rain or shine. If you just want to prevent wrinkles, sunscreen does an excellent job. I recommend natural physical blockers that stay put all day and dont have to be reapplied every 2 hours like chemical ones. I like Mychelle Sun Shield and Lavanila Baby Block

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors