Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

pale under eyes

hi all, i am 40, white, and pretty pale with neutral/yellow undertones. in the last year or so i've noticed that the area under my eyes has begun to look pale and has an almost blue undertone - but not in a dark circles way. it's just kind of... bright. i've noticed that many well-moisturized pale folks over 35, who are not tanning, have something similar going on. the ole henrickson banana bright eye cream has been the best, but i'd like something with a little more oomph/ staying power. most concealers are too opaque and unnatural looking for me. 

i'm wondering if others have noticed something similar, and if there are successful tricks you've tried for making it go away or convincingly covering it.

Re: pale under eyes

@allal I second ORIGINS - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff

Re: pale under eyes

@allal

I swear by BECCA - Under Eye Brightening Correctorto cover my dark circles (I know you are not saying that is the issue). It helps to brighten up the area and I use less concealer over it.

I also use ORIGINS - GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuffbefore I do my makeup just as another step to help brighten up the area.

I would recommend either one to help give some brightness to that area.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing