Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

lancome genefique

Hey everyone, please give me some feedback on Lancome Genifique youth activating concentrate. Is it worth the hype and price? Can you replace your moisturiser with it? Can you apply your face serum first and genifigue concentrate as the last step for your skin regimen. Please advice before I go out and splurge. Also please list some of the best lancome products (makeup/skincare) you have used. I have been planning to move to Lancome for my concealers, powders, foundation and anti-aging skin care.

Thankyou 🙂

Tags:

The Genefique is awesome.  I tried the 7-day, 2x/day samp...

The Genefique is awesome.  I tried the 7-day, 2x/day sample pack from a department store.  You definitely will still need a moisturizer over it, as it is only a serum.  It leaves a slightly sticky residue when dry but the results are real.

I think it's meant to be used as a serum/moisturizer. I u...

I think it's meant to be used as a serum/moisturizer. I use the Genifique sunscreen and really like it although it's a bit too heavy for everyday on top of moisturizer. Gives a good sheen. The Genifique line has a fragrance that I'm not crazy about so you might want to test it out first. 

I have used it for a while and it does make a very notice...

I have used it for a while and it does make a very noticeable difference.Skin look's very healthy

and has a wonderful glow to it you really notice after about a week.Smiley Happy

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing