Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

kate somerville products? what are your thoughts?

im interested in kate somerville products. i have sensitive acne prone skin. my skin type is normal to combination. please do not recommend clinque for me as i have already tried this and it irritated my skin. thanks so much. i do have blemishes and redness but i would say i have mild acne. thanks for your help!! 🙂

Tags:

Hi Soccergirl.  I love Kate Somerville!  She has some gre...

Hi Soccergirl.  I love Kate Somerville!  She has some great products for sensitive and acne prone skin.  Since you said you have mild acne, I would recommend EradiKate .  It is a great spot treatment.  Not only does it help get rid of your breakouts it also helps to prevent future ones. Some other products I would recommend for your sensitive skin are:

-Gentle Daily Wash

-Total Vitamin Antioxidant Face Serum

-Nourish Daily Moisturizer

The The Discovery Kit is a great trial set which includes small sizes of your daily regimen.  It also includes Exfolikate which is a little more active.  It is a great product to try but  I would recommend doing a patch test first.  For sensitive skin, you would only leave it on for 10-15 seconds. 

There is a great testimonial to these products by j12003,...

There is a great testimonial to these products by j12003, posted yesterday.  I think it would be really helpful for you.

Since it sounds like your skin is easily irritated and is...

Since it sounds like your skin is easily irritated and is acne-prone, I'd recommend skincare products from Caudalie which is a wonderful, natural brand. 

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti Wrinkle Cream is a moisturizing cream with antiaging benefits that's non-comedogenic so it won't cause breakouts.  Ideal for skin that is beginning to age, this formula is full of antioxidants and vitamins, which revive tired skin and counter damage caused by environmental aggressors, pollution and stress.  It offers a multitude of natural ingredients to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, boost elasticity and give you a smooth finish that lasts throughout the day.  You can read more about it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P6024&categoryId=B70

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti Wrinkle Fluid does the same job as the Caudalie Cream I listed above does, except that it is lighter weight.  Depending on your skin type, some people like to use the Fluid in the summertime and switch to the Cream in the wintertime.  It's really just a matter of preference.  Both are non-comedogenic so neither one will cause breakouts.  You can read about this product here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12046&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. 🙂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing