Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

i am in my early 50's and need some glow in my skin care what could i use?

Tags:

Hi! To add some glow into your skincare, you can try mixi...

Hi! To add some glow into your skincare, you can try mixing a little NARS illuminator in Copacabana into your current moisturizer!

I really love Murad! They have different lines of product...

I really love Murad! They have different lines of products for Radiance (glowy skin, in your case), Anti Aging (pretty straight forward, but it's also good for sensitive skin), Suncare (usually more for spring/summer, but it has great spf's) and a few others.

It's a bit pricey, but it really works.

Another reccomendation for daily skin care:

Once your finished with your routine (cleanser, moisturizer, etc.), and your doing your makeup (or even if your not wearing any makeup this trick always works), use a small drop of Argan Oil (try Josie Maran, her products are 100% organic and the packaging is biodegradable! It's a win-win for the earth and your skin! Hey look I rhymed.. Haha) on your cheekbones to add an extra glowy sheen. If your araid you'll apply too much, put a drop on the back of your hand and swirl a stipppling, or "skunk" brush, over the drop al then lightly swirl it onto your cheekbones. If your cheekbones are less apparant, suck in your cheeks and you'll find 'em.

If you have any other questions I'd be glad to help out!

Hope this helped!

Eva Rose.

Ps: If your looking for that summery glow, mix a sprinkle of gold eyeshadow in the Argan Oil befor you apply, it gives you that I-just-laid-out-in-the-sun-for-an-hour-look-and-now-my-skin-is-glowing!

Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation SPF 30 provides...

Cover FX Total Coverage Cream Foundation SPF 30 provides a dewy, radiant finish and illuminates the skin. It is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and oil-free. The results leave your skin looking younger, healthy, and flawless.  You can read all about it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P191303&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. 🙂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing