Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

hooded eyes

I'm looking for a product for the eye area but the most emphasis on the eyelid area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RE: hooded eyes

It Cosmetics bye bye under-eye Cream it brightens and depuffs and all the good stuff

Re: hooded eyes

Nuface! Check out the before and afters on youtube. It's an expensive upfront up cost but unlike a serum it will last ages and it actually works. I got a nuface mini for 140 during a sale. 

RE: hooded eyes

@SECgirl Hi. If you are looking for skincare, why not try Dr Dennis Gross retinol eye serum. I believe it has helped lift the eye area. You will want to apply a cream afterward as it is a tad bit drying considering the retinol. As for a cream, It’s Bye Bye Eye cream is great. A nice, recent discover is Dr Roebuck’s Collagen Eye cream. It is so hydrating at a friendly price point.

Re: hooded eyes

Hi SECgirl!

For hooded eyes, which I have my self. I find that leaving the lid area with light eyeshadows or liners is best and a warm crease will give a nice lifted look!

For example Pretty Vulgar's Phoenix Rising palette is all warm tones and would look gorgeous on anyone. I would apply the shade "Always Rising" on the lid and "Is Fire" in the crease and you can leave your look just like that to make your eyes appear more open.

(tip: add Pretty Vulgar's "Blank Page" nude eyeliner pencil in the waterline to open up your eyes even more)

PRETTY VULGAR - Phoenix Rising Eyeshadow Palette PRETTY VULGAR - Writing on the Wall Eyeliner Pencil

-Helen 🙂

Pretty Vulgar's Lead Makeup Artist

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing