Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

best moisturizer with spf for my combo, crazy skin?

I'm 33, with fine lines, oily nose/chin/dry cheeks, prone to beakouts from cheeks to chin......Very combo I guess. I need a daytime lightweight moisturizer for when I go without makeup. An spf of 15 is okay I guess..but I looked at Murad's and it had an spf of 30.

I need something that won't break me out, be greasy in the hot humid summer, help with aging issues, and protect my skin. I guess it needs to do it all! Please beauty mavens, if you have used or heard of any good ones that fit the bill, let me know.

I have extremely oily skin an I use Peter Thomas Roth Un-...

I have extremely oily skin an I use Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Day SPF 20.  It is kind of pricey, but it lasts for months, has excellent anti-aging benefits, works great under makeup and it doesn't clog my pores or cause me to be more oily.  You can read about it here:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=ITLFGIRJYCHO2CV0KQLQ5UQ?id=P245422&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Philosophy has a light weight, oil free one with SPF 30....

Philosophy has a light weight, oil free one with SPF 30. I like it a lot,

Re: Philosophy has a light weight, oil free one with SPF 30....

Thanks! What's the name of that philosophy oil-free with spf 30?

thanks!

Sorry productaholic didn't see your question til now...but bethica gave you the correct info...good luck!

LaRoche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra light Sunscreen Fluid go...

LaRoche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra light Sunscreen Fluid goes on really smoothly (not gooey or greasy), SPF 60 and is noncomedogenic and safe for sensitive skin. If I feel I need more moisturizer that what is in the sunscreen, I layer tinted moisturizer over this.

Re: LaRoche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra light Sunscreen Fluid go...

thanks, that sounds perfect!!!! I'll check it out but something tells me it's really pricey....... spf 60? wow.

I suggest looking at Clinique Superdefense SPF 25.  It is...

I suggest looking at Clinique Superdefense SPF 25.  It is an anti-aging moistuirzer that comes in different forumulations for various skin types.  I think the Combination Oily would work for you.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P223705&categoryId=B70

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors