Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Age Defiers

best antiwrinkle cream for 32 year old

I am 32 years old East Indian.  I have normal skin, no blemishes or acne/scars.  I have very small pores and have no wrinkles as of yet.  I wear sunscreen every day and avoid the sun.  But, I would like to start using a night cream that could work as a preventative measure for wrinkles.  I don't wear foundation or concealer ever... So I am not quite sure about all the makeup beauty products.  Is there any particular night cream you suggest?

Hi Ghk79.  It's great to hear that you are taking such go...

Hi Ghk79.  It's great to hear that you are taking such good care of your skin.  I would recommend trying Bliss The Youth As We Know It Anti-Aging Night Cream.  It is a perfect preventative cream for normal skin.  You will wake up to smooth soft skin without having to use anything too heavy.  If you aren't already, I would also recommend incorporating an antioxidant serum in your daily regimen.  That will help protect your skin from environmental damage.  I love Ole Henriksen Truth Serum® Collagen Booster.   It helps protect, prevent and leaves your skin smooth and radiant.
The Youth As We Know It Anti-Aging Night CreamTruth Serum® Collagen Booster

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors