Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

beginner 44 year old need to learn on how to use the right make up and skin product make myself a little looking younger with glowing skin

im 44 yrs d i have high cheeckbone but dark circle on my eyes my skin is loose and dull. my kids tell me i look sick or pale my lips are not fully like they use to but would love to find a way to make them fuller. my face is slim and trying to learn what the right make up skin care and learn to apply make up now that im in my mid 40s it has gotten complicated to apply make up im light meduim skin color i need help

Re: beginner 44 year old need to learn on how to use the right make up and skin product make myself a little looking younger with glowing ski

Make sure your putting as much moisture into your skin as possible. Moisture will help your skin stay plump and hydrated- this will make you look younger. ( also remember to always drink plenty of water) I personally use     Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Set .  It gives my skin so much moisture overnight and I wake up feeling and looking confident about my skin.

Re: beginner 44 year old need to learn on how to use the right make up and skin product make myself a little looking younger with glowing ski

I 100% agree with this post and the product suggested has done wonders for my skin. You don’t realize how dehydrated your skin is, until it’s not:)

Hi @sweetlin 

Skin Plumping ingredients will be your best friend. 
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen 0.21 oz/ 6.2 mL  Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL are two products I swear by for keeping my skin plump, they easily shave 10 years off my age. 
I stick to a medium coverage foundation that doesn’t make my skin matte, I don’t need anything taking moisture from my skin, dehydrated skin looks more aged. I personally got fillers under my eyes in the beginning of the year and it’s made a huge difference, however I still apply my usual eye treatments Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum and KORA Organics Noni Radiant Eye Oil . I find less is more as we age. I always fill my brows in and put mascara on to waken up my eyes. 

@sweetlin
we have a thread for free virtual masterclasses you can take to learn tips and tricks on skincare and makeup Virtual Masterclass Thread 

you can try Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL to brighten dullness on face for dark undereyes you can use a peach or salmon color corrector or Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  and for loss of firmness Strivectin neck cream or anti wrinkle concentrate

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing