From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Age Defiers

Age Defiers

• 67235 Members
  • 3080 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Age Defiers
What is a good serum and cream for wrinkles and dark spots and for puffy and dark eyes
|
Re: What is a good serum and cream for wrinkles and dark spots and for puffy and dark eyes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @starlight1234 Caudalie Premier Cru Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream .5 oz/ 15 mL ...read more
@starlight1234 Caudalie Premier Cru Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream .5 oz/ 15 mL
New Post in Age Defiers
Never get the free gifts
I absolutely LOVE LOVE Tatcha dewy skin cream, I got my 74 mothers hooked to we literally just bought the full-size biggest one, t ...read more
I absolutely LOVE LOVE Tatcha dewy skin cream, I got my 74 mothers hooked to we literally just bought the full-size biggest one, the issue I have is when Sephora offers me free gifts this time it is Strivectin Peptight Tightening Neck Roller didn't get it... and the Belif Aqua Bomb Vitamin C Cream says added to cart even on check out added to order, Last time it was Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen didn't get it, the time before that it was First Aid Beauty Ltd Ultra Repair Cream Packette and Keys Soul Care Golden Cleanser, every time says added to order and on check out says added, why offer it if they never put it in the order? I won't even bother going to that section if you aren't going to add anything I want or am offered to my purchase. I tell you and you add just a few points?
New Reply in Age Defiers
Best retinol (not requiring a prescription)
|
Re: Best retinol (not requiring a prescription)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @SarahCVIB it really depends on how strong of a retinol/retinal you want. You can actually get prescription-strength retinol WITH ...read more
@SarahCVIB it really depends on how strong of a retinol/retinal you want. You can actually get prescription-strength retinol WITHOUT a prescription using services like Curology, Agency, Hers, etc but it depends on what your skin can tolerate and what you really want to try.
New Reply in Age Defiers
foundation for aging skin
|
Re: foundation for aging skin
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: That’s what I use and I love it
That’s what I use and I love it
New Reply in Age Defiers
Best serums for anti-aging and sensitive skin
|
Re: Best serums for anti-aging and sensitive skin
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Hi @LRC40Fab ! Which Sunday Riley product(s) were you using? We might be able to help you find a less expensive dupe. Broad spect ...read more
Hi @LRC40Fab ! Which Sunday Riley product(s) were you using? We might be able to help you find a less expensive dupe. Broad spectrum sunscreen (minimum SPF 30) is the best preventative anti-aging skincare product on the market, worn whenever skin's exposed to sunlight, all year long, regardless of weather or season. Many "signs of aging" are caused by UV damage, including some wrinkles. Some sunscreens can even double as moisturizers if they contain at least one good moisturizing ingredient (shea butter, dimethicone, petrolatum, squalane, argan oil, etc.) Do you already use a sunscreen under your foundation? Aside from that, I don't wanna recommend products without knowing your current skincare routine. 🙂
New Reply in Age Defiers
New commer
|
Re: New commer
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @sherine7 @Welcome to BIC! ...read more
@sherine7 @Welcome to BIC!
New Reply in Age Defiers
Fine lines on cheek.
|
Re: Fine lines on cheek.
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I also have found retinol to be very effective for lines in the cheek area, on my forehead, and especially in between my eyes, and ...read more
I also have found retinol to be very effective for lines in the cheek area, on my forehead, and especially in between my eyes, and also my texture issues, I’m super happy with how far my skin has come in about 6 months. I do use prescription Tretinoin, since I’ve hit my mid 40’s. Sunscreen is so important and often overlooked, a good moisturizer in the morning and before bed is a must. There are many different retinol options available, but for me, those didn’t work, my sister loves them. Personal preference really. AHA and or BHA toners, helped me as well, there are some amazing at home chemical peels/exfoliants that will also step up your skincare game. Good luck. Hopefully I’ve thrown a few good ideas your way!
New Reply in Age Defiers
foundation and cc
|
Re: foundation and cc
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: beautyblender BOUNCE™ Always On Radiant Skin Tint is a great option. It’s moisturizing with hyaluronic acid and never heavy! ...read more
beautyblender BOUNCE™ Always On Radiant Skin Tint is a great option. It’s moisturizing with hyaluronic acid and never heavy!
New Post in Age Defiers
To look your very best
13,362 Posts