From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Age Defiers

Age Defiers

• 66176 Members
  • 3041 Conversations
  • 0 Photos

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Age Defiers
Getting old
|
Re: Getting old
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @AmeliaT75 For fuller coverage, I enjoy Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation or Dior Dior Forever Matte Foundat ...read more
@AmeliaT75 For fuller coverage, I enjoy Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation or Dior Dior Forever Matte Foundation SPF 15
New Reply in Age Defiers
Best primer for dry-ish skin to minimize large pores ?
|
Re: Best primer for dry-ish skin to minimize large pores ?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mtk1 Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold ...read more
@mtk1 Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold
New Reply in Age Defiers
Reimagined
|
Re: Reimagined
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Beautiful!!
Beautiful!!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Age Defiers
Replacement for First Aid Beauty intensive peel?
Any suggestions for something similar to Fab Intensive Peel that used to come in a tube? Just ran out and found they don't make it ...read more
Any suggestions for something similar to Fab Intensive Peel that used to come in a tube? Just ran out and found they don't make it anymore. Lasted forever, and pretty strong but my skin handled it well. Haven't found anything else that makes my skin look and feel different after less than 10 minutes. Using for brightening and smoothing of textured face and neck. Thanks!
New Reply in Age Defiers
Which is your favorite vitamin c serum?
|
Re: Which is your favorite vitamin c serum?
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Look for products that actually list out the percentage of vitamin C vs. just a “blend” or “vitamin c complex” to ensure it’s eno ...read more
Look for products that actually list out the percentage of vitamin C vs. just a “blend” or “vitamin c complex” to ensure it’s enough to help with with collagen production and fading dark spots / hyperpigmentation. The best percentage that has been studied is between 10-15%. I usually use Paulas Choice 15% Booster and sometimes Sunday Riley CEO Serum (also 15%). And right now I’m just testing out the new one by Debbie Gross that is also a 15% L-Asorbic Acid.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Help! Just turned 50. Suggestions on best products and why.
|
Re: Help! Just turned 50. Suggestions on best products and why.
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: I am currently use the Peter Thomas Roth line. I like texture. I am looking for other products to try. My skin looks very young bu ...read more
I am currently use the Peter Thomas Roth line. I like texture. I am looking for other products to try. My skin looks very young but I am started to see some crows feet and sagging eyelids as well as jaw line and mouth area. Hope this helps TIA
New Reply in Age Defiers
Help!
|
Re: Help!
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Hi there! I would look into the The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL and The INKEY List SuperSolutions 10% Urea Moi ...read more
Hi there! I would look into the The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL and The INKEY List SuperSolutions 10% Urea Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL .Good solid skin care for a great price. I would definitely at least invest in a good cleaner and moisturizer. If you have extra, try adding a toner (or get one at a drugstore, no need to splurge on this). A toner will help keep your pores clear. Your pores might appear open because they just need a good clearing out. Maybe a couple of cheap masks too, like the one-time kind. Usually a couple bucks for a Sephora brand. SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask # I hope this helps and good luck on your journey!
New Post in Age Defiers
Best skin tightener for thighs/butt
i had hip surgery in January (now September) and I am still swollen as I just got my new MRI. I am looking for something to tighte ...read more
i had hip surgery in January (now September) and I am still swollen as I just got my new MRI. I am looking for something to tighten my thigh and butt as I am not able to workout the way i used to. I never had this problem - what’s the best skin tightener?
New Reply in Age Defiers
Incentivized
|
Re: Incentivized
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Ok thx for responding. I’m not familiar with all that
Ok thx for responding. I’m not familiar with all that
New Reply in Age Defiers
Pore minimizer
|
Re: Pore minimizer
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Hello beautiful I have been in love with the Tatcha Oil-Free Pore-Perfecting Duo sephora has it in a mini so you can try it I have ...read more
Hello beautiful I have been in love with the Tatcha Oil-Free Pore-Perfecting Duo sephora has it in a mini so you can try it I have tried a lot of things but this is so good and it doesn’t have a drying or tightness to the skin 💜
13,211 Posts