From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Age Defiers

Age Defiers

• 65484 Members
  • 3014 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Age Defiers
Summer skin
I’m trying to get the Jello skin look. Squishy and fresh.  It’s a little trickier at my age (40’s) these photos aren’t the best b ...read more
I’m trying to get the Jello skin look. Squishy and fresh. 😊 It’s a little trickier at my age (40’s) these photos aren’t the best but I’m so far happy with the products and treatments I’ve been trying for about four months. I find consistency is key. The red light sauna helps. And the cold treatments are essential. Dr. Jart+ Cryo Rubber™ Masks HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Buildable Coverage Crease Proof Concealer Sugar Biscuit 3.5 Neutral La Mer Crème de La Mer Duet Sunday Riley Go To Bed With Me Complete Anti-Aging Night Routine FOREO BEAR™ mini Facial Toning Device FOREO UFO™ 2 Pearl Pink MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt® Transforming Skin Enhancer Light Medium
New Reply in Age Defiers
10 years younger!
|
Re: 10 years younger!
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @danniddd Used to use this cream quite a bit and remember loving it and it's scent. I think I still have a backup laying around an ...read more
@danniddd Used to use this cream quite a bit and remember loving it and it's scent. I think I still have a backup laying around and you just reminded me I should switch back to that product come fall/winter time when my skin needs a bit more hydration. Ps. You look lovely! 🙂
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Age Defiers
Moisturizer (Anti-aging, sensitive skin)
|
Re: Moisturizer (Anti-aging, sensitive skin)
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: No moisturizer will be anti-aging that's just simply not how moisturizers work. The only ingredients that will be anti aging is a ...read more
No moisturizer will be anti-aging that's just simply not how moisturizers work. The only ingredients that will be anti aging is a retinol or retinoid or a bakuchiol serum. Both of which should be applied over a good moisturizer twice a week to start and then more as time goes on. I also have sensitive skin acne prone skin (had) and the only moisturizer that hasn't irritated my skin is the Avene Xeracalm cream. I recommend just starting on a retin(ol) because its weeker than a perscription retinoid and only apply at night and wear lost of sunscreen with zinc because mineral sunscreens are better than chemical sunscreens for people with sensitive skin. I like the nutrgina go pure baby stick for sunscreen its good and inexpensive
New Reply in Age Defiers
Fragrance-free anti-aging moisturizer
|
Re: Fragrance-free anti-aging moisturizer
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: No moisturizer will be anti-aging that's just simply not how moisturizers work. The only ingredients that will be anti aging is a ...read more
No moisturizer will be anti-aging that's just simply not how moisturizers work. The only ingredients that will be anti aging is a retinol or retinoid or a bakuchiol serum. Both of which should be applied over a good moisturizer twice a week to start and then more as time goes on. I also have sensitive skin and the only moisturizer that hasn't irritated my skin is the Avene Xeracalm cream. Oh and since your mom has sensitive skin I reccomend just starting on a retin(ol) because its weeker than a perscription retinoid and only apply at night and wear lost of sunscreen with zinc because mineral sunscreens are better than chemical sunscreens for people with sensitive skin.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Foundation for mature skin
|
Re: Foundation for mature skin
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks for the advice but I do prep, I mix my own HLA and use relentlessly. Maybe it’s just my skin. But really, thanks again.
Thanks for the advice but I do prep, I mix my own HLA and use relentlessly. Maybe it’s just my skin. But really, thanks again.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Confidence in a cream review
|
Re: Confidence in a cream review
MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @somerdiva! If you'd like to leave a review for the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Anti-Aging Hydrating Moisturizer, plea ...read more
Hi @somerdiva! If you'd like to leave a review for the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Anti-Aging Hydrating Moisturizer, please visit the ppage here to leave your review: https://www.sephora.com/product/confidence-in-cream-transforming-moisturizing-super-cream-P411403 Towards the middle of the page, click "write a review" under the Ratings & Reviews section! Regards, Danee
New Reply in Age Defiers
Growing Older
|
Re: Growing Older
SEPHORA PRO ARTIST INSIDER
Reply: Hi! I just turned 47 this summer and I combat the signs of aging through exfoliation (once a week), eye cream, retinol and sunscre ...read more
Hi! I just turned 47 this summer and I combat the signs of aging through exfoliation (once a week), eye cream, retinol and sunscreen. I always am sure to not skip my nighttime routine too! Our skin repairs itself at night while we sleep and it is vital to maintain a nighttime routine! here's what I recommend:Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Grade Resurfacing Liquid Peel 2 x 1 oz/ 30 mL Shani Darden Skin Care Mini Retinol Reform® 0.3 oz/ 10 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Firming Eye Cream with Peptides 0.67 oz/ 20 mL Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++ Hope this is helpful!AmySephora PRO Artist
New Reply in Age Defiers
Getting smile lines
|
Re: Getting smile lines
Reply: One of my game changers is the NuFACE Trinity + Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment Bundle visibly reduced my smile lines so effective ...read more
One of my game changers is the NuFACE Trinity + Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment Bundle visibly reduced my smile lines so effectively that I chose not to get the fillers I was planning on, saving money in the end.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Murad AHA/BHA/Retinoid Daily peel
|
Re: Murad AHA/BHA/Retinoid Daily peel
Reply: Your skin looks amazing! great testimonial! Thanks for sharing!
Your skin looks amazing! great testimonial! Thanks for sharing!
New Reply in Age Defiers
EYE MASKS FOR WRINKLES
|
Re: EYE MASKS FOR WRINKLES
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sabah55 Yes!!! I love the inkey list caffeine eye cream! ...read more
@Sabah55 Yes!!! I love the inkey list caffeine eye cream!
13,125 Posts