Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

anti aging

What do you guys suggest for anti aging. She is 41 year old and she have some aging under her eyes, forehead?

Re: anti aging

I am considerably older than 41 and have found the Drunk Elephant skincare line to have had a positive impact on my skin. I know that some people have had difficulty with it, but it has been great for me. It is expensive so I use a cheaper cleanser. I love the Guerlain foundation.

Been trying Drunk Elephant too, so far so good! I am 47!

@Zee1995 Retinol, AHA and antioxidants are great for anti-aging 🙂

Hi there! Dermalogica has an entire system dedicated to reducing the signs of ageing, including fine lines/ wrinkles and dark spots called AGE Smart. This system features derivatives of Vitamin A, AHAs and brightening ingredients to help you achieve your goals. 

@Zee1995 wrote:
What do you guys suggest for anti aging. She is 41 year old and she have some aging under her eyes, forehead?

I recommend Botox & fillers under eyes (See a GOOD injector-not someone you find on Groupon!) Apart from that, I use Caffeine serum under eyes to reduce puffiness, followed by Ole Henrickson banana eye cream, then Sunday Riley Good Genes & Luna oil at night. I do a BHA/AHA peel once a week for 10 minutes, and use Belif Aqua Bomb face cream. Vitamin C during the day-Again, I recommend Sunday Riley Vitamin C cream, as all of the others broke me out.

Also: The VERY best foundation for aging skin (or anyone!) is Urban Decay Naked. I mix it with The Velvetizer for a matte look without the aging effect many matte foundations have (ie; they sink into your lines & pores) Natasha Denona foundation-stay the HELL away from. It's the worst offender!

@Goldygoldkins I may try that one. I mostly have issues with the undereyes looking dry- ish after a couple of hours with my Laura Mercier Trans powder. Any powders you use that don’t dry you out? 

@Goldygoldkins

Hmm I'll have to check out UD Naked and Velvitizer, good tip! 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing