cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Wrinkles

Please help anyone. 

I been having a big issue on top of my forehead between my eyebrows. I got a long wrinkle there and you can see the line just there. If it makes sense. 😬 is there a serum or moisture or anything I can use for that specific wrinkle to fade. I'm 27yrs old & don't like that line that you can see. & yes I got oily skin. Can someone help 😫 would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Re: Wrinkles

@icruz95I'll be honest, you're kind of looking for the holy grail! You probably can't eliminate that line completely. However, here are some suggestions that may help:

1. Hydrate - I have lines that only appear when I'm dehydrated

2. Release tension as best you can, and try not to frown (the reason Botox works is that it prevents frowning)

3. Sunscreen every day - sun breaks down the components that keep our skin looking young and plump

4. While there are multiple products that say they'll help with wrinkles, you can only start with one. I've found the Murad line to actually do what it claims, so you could try Murad The Derm Report on: Instant Line and Firming Fixes  as a place to start.

Lastly...everyone ages, no matter what they do, or use, or who their plastic surgeon is. So remember to breathe. 😊

Re: Wrinkles

Gua Sha could help with releasing some tension that could be causing the lines.  A good facial oil and a lovely facial massage will increase blood flow, relax muscles, and soothe your skin/soul. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing