Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Wrinkles

I’m 73 I would like to know the best cream to use ..I’ve tried so many that don’t do anything.. Don’t want to go back to Botox..I just want to look better than I do..

RE: Wrinkles

I am 2 months shy of 77 and have not done any needles or surgery. I have found that iris not one miracle product that works but a combination of products that help the most. A retinol at night is a must and I like Sunday Riley A+. Also exfoliating regularly - Dr Dennis Gross peel pads are easy to use and Sunday Riley Good Genes is amazing. I also love and use Algenist Liquid collage and Moon Juice plumping serum. A good neck product - Beauty Bio for night time and Tarte Tightener for day. A really hydrating cream like Tatch Dewy Skin Cream or Biossance Omega Repair. Eye creams a must as is sunscreen. So I know this sounds like a lot but when you’re in your 70’s one product just doesn’t cut it.

RE: Wrinkles

I am close to 40 so my opinion may not matter but I agree with all your recommendations. All those products have great stable ingredients. The only thing I would add is MICRONEEDLING by a professional. It is well worth the investment. I get it done monthly for almost a year now. I don’t have a single wrinkle or fine line. My skincare products go way further and are able to penetrate the skin deeper making them more effective. I have a twin sister who does not microneedle and people comment all the time how she looks 10 years older. She is now starting microneedling next month lol.

Re: Wrinkles

Hi @Bellaras1 

Nothing will be as comparable to Botox, but perhaps a nice alternative can be Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Hyaluronic Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Re: Wrinkles

Thank You so much ..I will give it a try...

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing